It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadchesterCity said:
De Rossi is not the player we need, sure Fellaini is much stronger player.
Would be available for £25M?

How much would Iniesta or Xavi be?
I's think £80M and £45M - or am I far of the mark??
When Everton purchase a player for £15 Million and then City are after him, you can expect them to ask for a bit more than £25m

grunge said:
I so hope the spurs thing is true, for one reason and one reason only. And that's a very bitter and angry spuds fan on another forum claiming if Spurs splash the cash he'll leave leave footie! :)

Looks like American company not Arab!

The new season sees Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Under Armour, the US- based leader in performance apparel, footwear and accessories, embark on a five-year global partnership agreement and technical sponsorship.

As we have not signed anyone yet......I have come to the conclusion that we are going to be approaching a spaniard or Italian international player/s....... :)

Neville Kneville said:
Marvin said:
Joe Lewis owns Spurs, he's very likely to be wealthier than any Arab consortium

Not sure where you've got that idea mate.

Joe Lewis (born February 5, 1937 in East London) is an English businessman who currently lives in Albany, Bahamas.

Lewis' total wealth is estimated at $3.8 billion, and he is listed as the 290th richest person of Forbes’ List of billionaires (2012). Forbes reports Lewis is the seventh wealthiest person in Britain.

Great boxer though.

Lewis is rich but he's loath to put too much money into the club and that's why Levy has to operate with relatively low wage brackets.

rvp-city.jpg
cant wait ;)

JosMCFC said:
rvp-city.jpg
cant wait ;)

Can't stand the guy, he's closing in on 30 and he WILL get injured (last season was a one off). If one of our current strikers leaves and Mancini believes he has to bring in another striker then hopefully van Persie is on a list along with other targets. And low down on that list at that.

LHarper said:
JosMCFC said:
rvp-city.jpg
cant wait ;)

Can't stand the guy, he's closing in on 30 and he WILL get injured (last season was a one off). If one of our current strikers leaves and Mancini believes he has to bring in another striker then hopefully van Persie is on a list along with other targets. And low down on that list at that.
Not sure if you mean 'one off' in terms of his form or injury record? If it's the former he has scored at least 20 goals in all but 1 season since the 08/09 campaign. The season he didn't, (09/10), was the one he was out injured long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.