It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
LHarper said:
JosMCFC said:
rvp-city.jpg
cant wait ;)

Can't stand the guy, he's closing in on 30 and he WILL get injured (last season was a one off). If one of our current strikers leaves and Mancini believes he has to bring in another striker then hopefully van Persie is on a list along with other targets. And low down on that list at that.
Not sure if you mean 'one off' in terms of his form or injury record? If it's the former he has scored at least 20 goals in all but 1 season since the 08/09 campaign. The season he didn't, (09/10), was the one he was out injured long-term.

It was regarding his injury history. He's obviously a very talented striker with a proven goalscoring record, however, I think there are better, more sustainable options out there.

Its funny how the inside reports on what is happening go quiet at exactly the same time Newsnow/The media go quiet too.

Just saying.

We mustn't be doing anything...

markbmcfc said:
Its funny how the inside reports on what is happening go quiet at exactly the same time Newsnow/The media go quiet too.

Just saying.

Or newsnow is quiet because the blog writers and hacks that trawl fans forums for any info they can pass off as their own are not getting their daily feed?

Just for balance...

markbmcfc said:

Just saying.

I personally believe that our signings will be late into the window. Hazard was an exception because Lille wanted to move on once he said he planed to leave.

Right now we are (imo) focusing our attentions on Kolo, Savic (wolves) RSC, Bridge, Ade and Tevez going. Once that's done we will buy I reckon. It's just that we don't want to be lumbered with players that we can't sell with clubs playing hardball because they know we want to sell. Mancini played it cool with the keeping strikers together, I could easily see us without Dzeko and Tevez. Selling Bridge, RSC and Adebayor is the task in hand.

sources inside the club claim that mancini is an admirer of matt jarvis and will buy him for 6 million to feed crosses into edin dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.