It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
Damocles said:
Forzacitizens said:
If RVP joins city the reaction of the gooners is going to be priceless

I didn't consider this.

I've now changed my mind and am 100% behind the deal. The fallout will be epic.

It will be

'"250 grand a week, who can match that"

"football is ruined"

"he's just a mercenary"
I've heard with it being us it'll be £7 million a minute like Ade's and Yaya's,while Barca swoop in and get Cavani for €5 million.

Will he turn up when we play the Arse? Barry's shocking performances against Villa at times spring to mind.

Nijinsky 88 said:
Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
View From a Blue guy on Twitter (does he post here?) is saying RvP wants to come to City and things are happening to get it done. Also added the club would like to sell Tevez but no one willing to take him, probably because of his wages. Not a WUM type: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/viewfromablue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/viewfromablue</a>

Sounds like he's worth following...............
I thought you said you had no interest in joining twitter.........unless you already have!

I don't, in fact i didn't even click on the link, all i was doing was replying to what LoveCity said he posted.

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Will he turn up when we play the Arse? Barry's shocking performances against Villa at times spring to mind.

Did he not get man of the match this season at Villa Park?

Well I was talking more about his first season or two here, he was awful against Villa when their fans were hostile.

Personally, i'd hate it if we signed RVP. He thrives being Mr Arsenal, if he were to come here he'd have to deal with rotation and not being the biggest fish in the pond. IF and thats IF Dzeko or Tevez leaves, i say spend £10M more on Falcao rather than RVP. The guys class.

Danamy said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
Danamy said:
Sounds like he's worth following...............
I thought you said you had no interest in joining twitter.........unless you already have!

I don't, in fact i didn't even click on the link, all i was doing was replying to what LoveCity said he posted.

But you are confirming that you think he is right by saying he is worth following

mikeyboyowilde said:
Danamy said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

But you are confirming that you think he is right by saying he is worth following

that's pretty much obvious tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.