It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
davelyncooper said:
We have Dzeko, Balotelli, Aguero and Tevez............do we need RVP?

NO

I can't see tevez at city next season he has let the club, the fans, Mancini and sheik mansour down and I think with latter being a very shrewd business I do not think he can rely on him anymore.

COuld be RVP in, Tevez out, Sahin in. Would not be upset if this happened waiting for TH's youtubes. :-)

tilbz said:
I can't see tevez at city next season he has let the club, the fans, Mancini and sheik mansour down and I think with latter being a very shrewd business I do not think he can rely on him anymore.

But who will pay what we want and take on his wages? PSG who have money to blow wouldn't even close a deal for him in January and the Real Madrid rumour is just that at the moment... a rumour. We create our own problems by giving nearly everyone we sign monster wages, meaning when we want to sell them it's hard to get a buyer.

Lucio could be a good signing if we are looking for a spare centre-half.

I personally think Tevez will see out his contract here, we are on the up, he has a good number of compadre's living in the North West and a free transfer back to the South American club of his choice in a couple of years seems a commonsense idea for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.