It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
COuld be RVP in, Tevez out, Sahin in. Would not be upset if this happened waiting for TH's youtubes. :-)

If no-one left and we just signed Sahin it would be a great window. As Savic seems off on his jollies (incredibly loose term given his destination :p) a quality CB would also be a minimum. If we had to go any length of time without Kompany we would be walking a very thin line.

corky1970 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
corky1970 said:
sad existance???

i have a great house, new bmw, beautiful wife and very handsome and clever son, it happens to be my wedding anniversary today, 10 years married, all i posted was today will be joyfull , and it is, !
now because you are a needy **** and want to know info like a child wants a lolly, you see your arse.

grow a sense of humour you mouth breather

Congratulations Corky

Its Mrs Richfans and my 10th Wedding Anniversary as well today -; it really has been a quiet transfer window so far if this is all the news we have plenty of time left though.

congrats mte, my missus has just come downstairs in a killer dress, i aint gonna make it out, she getting dry bummed over the sofa
What a load of shite, drives a shitter, lives with his mum, gets bullied at work, his step dads just come down the stairs and is gonna dry bum him over the sofa whilst calling him a ****. I am ITK on this ;)

Surely there are younger and better strikers than RVP out there? Last season was his only great season and he's injury prone.

Surely there are younger and better strikers than RVP out there? Last season was his only great season and he's injury prone.

The alternative view of course is that he replicates last season but scores even more goals because of who his team mates are, we progress out of the CL group stage where his experience and goals fire us to glory and is not injured because our medical staff and rotation policy mean he isn't rushed back into theteam too early. :-)

ifiwasarichfan said:
corky1970 said:
FantasyIreland said:
He must lead a very sad existence.Banning him would probably be the tipping point.

sad existance???

i have a great house, new bmw, beautiful wife and very handsome and clever son, it happens to be my wedding anniversary today, 10 years married, all i posted was today will be joyfull , and it is, !
now because you are a needy **** and want to know info like a child wants a lolly, you see your arse.

grow a sense of humour you mouth breather

Congratulations Corky

Its Mrs Richfans and my 10th Wedding Anniversary as well today -; it really has been a quiet transfer window so far if this is all the news we have plenty of time left though.

13 for me and mine today. The kids are asleep and the Stone Roses are playing in my garden. Well it sounds like it.

So you rattled Mrs Corky over the couch - then went out playing Poker and won some cash ? - respect.

I haven't moved off Bluemoon whilst Mrs Richfan watches "X -Men".

corky1970 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
So you rattled Mrs Corky over the couch - then went out playing Poker and won some cash ? - respect.

i had a blow job about 15 mins ago too, this is one of those nights you remember
Step dad again ;)

corky1970 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

i had a blow job about 15 mins ago too, this is one of those nights you remember
Bookmarked.

Hello dont post much as I just read the forum , but felt the need to log in just to say

HHHahaa the last couple of pages has been hilarious classics In the making...Congrats on your anniversaries too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.