It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forzacitizens said:
He said because RVP wants to be an integral part of the team and wouldn't battle it out for a place.

Whether he's willing to compromise is the question.

Danamy has always said he's been our number 1 target

No he didn't. He said RVP was giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point of the Holland team - in relation to his performance the previous night against Portugal.

It seems when I don't post others want to put words in my mouth.

RVP has been numero uno for months, for Mancini, we cooled because Arsenal want £30m, let's see what the outcome is should Tevez been moved on to PSG

Morning mate, do us a favour and stick around today with a few clues, I'm exceptionally bored already and got fuck all better to do!

;-)

Sorry, but this current fortnight is a busy one for me.

I posted some news early yesterday Kolo is talking to Bursaspor.

And talks definitely opened last week with Silva's camp in Spain, whilst they were over in Barcelona.

It's a sad state of affairs when I don't post, some real low life try to pass off snide remarks and attribute stuff to me and it somehow passes for the future narrative.

Silva, Kompany and Mancini, all contracts we don't have to worry about.

The only thing I can say about RVP at present, it isn't City continually keeping him in the press for leaving to us. It's Arsenal.

Now let me get back to stalking Vicky Gomersall!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
No he didn't. He said RVP was giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point of the Holland team - in relation to his performance the previous night against Portugal.

RVP has been numero uno for months, for Mancini, we cooled because Arsenal want £30m, let's see what the outcome is should Tevez been moved on to PSG

Morning mate, do us a favour and stick around today with a few clues, I'm exceptionally bored already and got fuck all better to do!

;-)

And talks definitely opened last week with Silva's camp in Spain, whilst they were over in Barcelona.

It's a sad state of affairs when I don't post, some real low life try to pass off snide remarks and attribute stuff to me and it somehow passes for the future narrative.

The only thing I can say about RVP at present, it isn't City continually keeping him in the press for leaving to us. It's Arsenal.

You need to get your priorities right bud

nmc said:
richards30 said:
Marvin said:
Tevez is going nowhere. Our players are not pieces of meat
do you not think that all the hugs etc is bullshit??? kia will be on the phone to every big club whoreing him around!!

I can see Kia flogging his prize asset to China or Ru$$ia at some point for top buck$.
Yes I regret posting that. Instant reaction, but in reality tradeable assets is exactly what they are.

I'd like Tevez to stay though because he is a great player, and can partner any striker, and can play so many roles. I really don't think we should be looking to sell him - regardless of what his agent may or may not be doing

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fucking tennis isn't a good enough excuse.....

City is far more important than Wimbledon!

Out of interest on the Carlos front, are you confident we'll get shut or is it going to be the usual sketch?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

;-)

You're going to have to take up the mantle, mate.

Get on youtube and let's see how good your music taste is...

;-)

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forzacitizens said:
He said because RVP wants to be an integral part of the team and wouldn't battle it out for a place.

Whether he's willing to compromise is the question.

Danamy has always said he's been our number 1 target

TBF Tolm I interpreted it as RVP giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point here too. Thats not a dig at you by any means mate, more of a bit of a back up to the previous post

I know mate, wasn't a dig at Forza, either. It was because of it being interpreted wrongly at the time, I qualified it shortly after.

I've qualified a great number of things in this thread, already, but it seems I will be made accountable, depends who it serves, I suppose?

In quick answer to Rammy, Mancini is indifferent to Tevez staying or not, just as he was to him returning last season.

If the deal is right for us, we will sell. Kia smells a very big pay day at PSG and the Argentine contingent there is seemingly growing by the day.

£25m for Carlos would be a great bit of business and I would say thanks for the memories, good and bad.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

;-)

Sounds like he has!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

This part sounds interesting...

20sbc07 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Has it not already been established we were enquiring about Thiago Alcantara but told no dice? I think that's what TH is refferring to there possibly.

southern muppet said:
20sbc07 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Has it not already been established we were enquiring about Thiago Alcantara but told no dice? I think that's what TH is refferring to there possibly.

Ahh yeah, completely forgot about Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.