It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this Silva story is just the Real Madrid propaganda from Marca rehashed? It better be.

jhstue.jpg

LoveCity said:
I'm guessing this Silva story is just the Real Madrid propaganda from Marca rehashed? It better be.

jhstue.jpg

Yep could be bullshit. I am quite confident that David Silva will extend his contract with us. Going off topic slightly the latest rumour is that Real Madrid are not extending Xabi Alonso's contract.

carlos92 said:
LoveCity said:

jhstue.jpg

Yep could be bullshit. I am quite confident that David Silva will extend his contract with us. Going off topic slightly the latest rumour is that Real Madrid are not extending Xabi Alonso's contract.
Interesting...

Would LOVE to see him here. One of the best deep lying playmakers/defenbsive midfielders in the world. Imagine him and Yaya bossing every match

Hearing from Spaniards on other forums that over there everyone is saying Silva wants one more year here and then he will go to Madrid next year.

I hope it isn't true but I can imagine it :(

Edwaardz said:
Hearing from Spaniards on other forums that over there everyone is saying Silva wants one more year here and then he will go to Madrid next year.

I hope it isn't true but I can imagine it :(
I assume they all say that he told them all personally, otherwise they wouldn't know..

Let's be honest, there was no way we were getting a positive "player actually wants to stay at City" story without our obligatory "player looking for the door" accompaniment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.