It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southern muppet said:
Daz_Blue said:
Silva is going nowhere .....The Daily Star is worse than tribal ......... Silva's agent is to sit down and negotiate a new contract with City after the euros

TH believes negotiations already started last weekend and are going well.

Oh ok that means silvas off then.

Forzacitizens said:
Soulboy said:
Wasn't it only being mentioned on here a few days ago from Tolm et al that City were backing off from the RvP deal?

So I assume this twitter is just a load of old bollocks then?

Or does no-one really know?

He said because RVP wants to be an integral part of the team and wouldn't battle it out for a place.

Whether he's willing to compromise is the question.

Danamy has always said he's been our number 1 target

No he didn't. He said RVP was giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point of the Holland team - in relation to his performance the previous night against Portugal.

It seems when I don't post others want to put words in my mouth.

RVP has been numero uno for months, for Mancini, we cooled because Arsenal want £30m, let's see what the outcome is should Tevez been moved on to PSG

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forzacitizens said:
Soulboy said:
Wasn't it only being mentioned on here a few days ago from Tolm et al that City were backing off from the RvP deal?

He said because RVP wants to be an integral part of the team and wouldn't battle it out for a place.

No he didn't. He said RVP was giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point of the Holland team - in relation to his performance the previous night against Portugal.

RVP has been numero uno for months, for Mancini, we cooled because Arsenal want £30m, let's see what the outcome is should Tevez been moved on to PSG

Morning mate, do us a favour and stick around today with a few clues, I'm exceptionally bored already and got fuck all better to do!

;-)

Marvin said:
Tevez is going nowhere. Our players are not pieces of meat
do you not think that all the hugs etc is bullshit??? kia will be on the phone to every big club whoreing him around!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forzacitizens said:
Soulboy said:

No offence Tolm but you can't keep popping up like that relying on the facts - its much more fun watching people misquote and blame you for all manner of things. How's the peace process in Syria? What did you say about the fixing of LIBOR?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forzacitizens said:
Soulboy said:

TBF Tolm I interpreted it as RVP giving off a bad smell because he wanted to be the focal point here too. Thats not a dig at you by any means mate, more of a bit of a back up to the previous post

richards30 said:
Marvin said:
Tevez is going nowhere. Our players are not pieces of meat
do you not think that all the hugs etc is bullshit??? kia will be on the phone to every big club whoreing him around!!

I can see Kia flogging his prize asset to China or Ru$$ia at some point for top buck$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.