It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Blue Stuff said:
Think TH means just "Hold on Tight", be patient and you will hear something soon. Something that will brighten up your day hence the "Blue Skys". Also noticed that his location has changed to Defcon 2. Gonna be a biggy me thinks......bring it the fcuk on!!!

That and my missus' first scan this wk - gonna be an amazing wk!!

Congrats and good luck with the scan, hope all goes well for you.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mr Blue Stuff said:
Think TH means just "Hold on Tight", be patient and you will hear something soon. Something that will brighten up your day hence the "Blue Skys". Also noticed that his location has changed to Defcon 2. Gonna be a biggy me thinks......bring it the fcuk on!!!

This.. good luck fella to you and your missus..

Tolm have you heard anything on the pos of us signing Nuri Sahin, or is that just a bit wishfull thinking?
Ta mate

"Mister blue, you did it right"

I always thought ELO sang "Mister blue you dirty rat" cheers Tolm for helping me sort-out that misheard lyric. Hope it's Cavani but your location: DefCon2 is Red Alert/Fast Pace, surely not Walcott. I hope not.

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mr Blue Stuff said:

This.. good luck fella to you and your missus..

Cheers fella, cheers Tolm.

It's a bit of a crazy journey. City won the League on the Sunday, missus found out she was preggars following Saturday. Never in my wildest dreams haha!!

I'll keep my fingers the good news keeps on coming.

Daily Star - Nani en route to City again!

<a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/england/story/paper-chase-july-08-manchester-city-want-nani-070812" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/engl ... ani-070812</a>?

mr Blue Sky is an ELO song - the A-Ha song was Blue Sky...

ELO is Alan Partridges favorite band.

We must be signing Alan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.