It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
zlaz3r said:
richards30 said:
Grand slam of trophies if all this happened mate!

You both need to stop thinking this is a manager game. :)
Too many stars and you will create disharmony in the dressing room.
Too many options is also a dangerous thing...
But to be honest mate all still possible at the moment??

True, but i think in this case it's one or the other.
Its either Rvp OR Cavani
Martinez OR Sahin.

My humple opinion is we need Sahin more the Martinez, and Rvp would be a better option then Cavani, here is why.

The signing of pizarro showed us all that we needed a deep lying midfielder who can spread the ball around the field with long and precise balls. Sahins age, potential, wage demand and fee justifies that he should be our nr 1 target.
Sometimes a big name like Rvp can pay most of his own wages simply by selling shirts and media coverage. Rvp would be a bigger name signing then cavani, his wages might be abit bigger but his transfer fee would be half of Cavanis. Sahin would be a 1/4th of the Martinez deal.
That would leave us with enough cash i think for a fast paces winger or reliable backup CB, maybe both.

zlaz3r said:
richards30 said:
zlaz3r said:

Its either Rvp OR Cavani
Martinez OR Sahin.

My humple opinion is we need Sahin more the Martinez, and Rvp would be a better option then Cavani, here is why.

The signing of pizarro showed us all that we needed a deep lying midfield who can spread the ball around the field with long and precise balls. Sahins age, potential, wage demand and fee justifies that he should be our nr 1 target.
Sometimes a big name like Rvp can pay most of his own wages simply by selling shirts and media coverage. Rvp would be a bigger name signing then cavani, his wages might be abit bigger but his transfer fee would be half of Cavanis. Sahin would be a 1/4th of the Martinez deal.
That would leave us with enough cash i think for a fast paces winger or reliable backup CB, maybe both.
Didn't Tolm say that Madrid were wanting Carlos and a deal including sahin to us was being discussed? So surely that's that taken care of? Edin will be a goner WHEN we sign rvp IMO. Martinez is the hottest property in his age bracket due to talent and also versatility and we need to get him now otherwise he will only get more expensive! I reckon we could get cavani for £30m in reality and I'm sure danamy said he could be a present from the owner to bobby! Fingers crossed anyway!

martinez and RVP i think it will be.
I do not think cavani is on the cards this season maybe next they don't want to sell their biggest stars in one season cavani will stay for one more season at napoli.

richards30 said:
zlaz3r said:
richards30 said:

Its either Rvp OR Cavani
Martinez OR Sahin.

The signing of pizarro showed us all that we needed a deep lying midfield who can spread the ball around the field with long and precise balls. Sahins age, potential, wage demand and fee justifies that he should be our nr 1 target.
Didn't Tolm say that Madrid were wanting Carlos and a deal including sahin to us was being discussed? So surely that's that taken care of? Edin will be a goner WHEN we sign rvp IMO. Martinez is the hottest property in his age bracket due to talent and also versatility and we need to get him now otherwise he will only get more expensive! I reckon we could get cavani for £30m in reality and I'm sure danamy said he could be a present from the owner to bobby! Fingers crossed anyway!

I think dusin's of enquieries and ideas are thrown around each day, but only a few actuelly becomes a reality each transfer market.

I am pretty sure it will be impossible to offload RsC+Tevez+Dzeko+Ade
One or two might not be possible as we have come to learn the last few transfer markest where we havent been able to even offload most of our deadwood.
Getting Cavani and RvP would be stupid imo, where would that leave Balotelli and Guidetti ? what message would that send to our youth system ?
Why buy Cavani and RvP if one of them is surely to be sitting on the bench each game, and why would they even sign if they could walk into a starting 11 in all of the top 10 clubs ?

-- Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 am --

Rammyblues said:

Never played a manager type game in my life, I did say the above was in my dreams in reality from what TH said moons ago seems like we have a net budget of 62m excluding any fees we get from sales.

If we only sign one of the strikers

RVP - 22m say
Martinez we know has a release clause of 32m
Sahin - not sure what value RM would put on him but say for arguments sake another 32m a total spend of 86m.

86m minus the 62 we have allocated for transfers is 24m it means that our sales would have to reach this figure to come within budget. Guidetti has been rumoured to be going for 7m, Weiss maybe 3m or 4m. Ade for 5.5m that is 15,5m Tevez say 15m that would mean 30,5 m so in terms of money those three players are attainable if instead of RVP we were to sign Cavani at 40m that would just about bring us in on target.

All ifs and buts and speculation on my part but it is good to speculate.

Finally IMO you can never have enough option on the playing field.

Remember to calculate their wage demands.
Most of the money spend for a player, is thier wages.
I know selling off our deadwood would create alot of space in our wage budget, but we do still want to be a club within FFP rules.
And why would we by 2 center midfielder and 2 strikers, when all we REALLY need is a pacy winger and 1 deep lying midfielder ?

I don't understand why people want cavvani and rvp. We already have balotelli aguero tevez and dzeko. If we get rid of dzeko and tevez then that still means either rvp or cavanni won't start. Can't see Mancini dropping balotelli and Aguero is one of the first name on the team sheet. If we were to get one of the two we should get cavanni, younger and won't want a ridiculous wage packet. Not saying I wouldn't have rvp but just don't see how they would both play each week when we already have so many attacking players.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mr Blue sky just around the corner, be patient just a little longer. The bombs will start dropping

Good news also to come on Mancini.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLmpL2AzLs[/youtube]

Mr Blue sky is also another ELO song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFtTTBDGlbk[/youtube]

Th's vids simply means that the dark clouds and storms have now passed overhead and that you can see blue sky on the horizon meaning plain sailing on the transfer front. Suspect it all has to do with getting Bridge, RSC and Ade out of the door then to start the process of bringing in the players Mancini wants (but bearing in mind chairmans interview 2 or 3 players of real quality) in my opinion nothing more than that. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Th's vids simply means that the dark clouds and storms have now passed overhead and that you can see blue sky on the horizon meaning plain sailing on the transfer front. Suspect it all has to do with getting Bridge, RSC and Ade out of the door then to start the process of bringing in the players Mancini wants (but bearing in mind chairmans interview 2 or 3 players of real quality) in my opinion nothing more than that. :-)
Hopefully rammy! Let's get shopping!!

Rammyblues said:
Agreed. Thought it was straightforward myself... not complaining about that either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.