It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sticking with samharris' view that Tolm's clues, using E.L.O, lead to Cavani being on the radar.

The one thing that I do hope for, no matter who we buy (and those who get renewed contracts), is that a clause is placed in them for stupid amounts to stop the likes of RM trying to unsettle our players.

Guys how long has Bridge, RSC and Adebayor got left. I think Adebayor has 2 left but not sure? Wondering because Bridge is being loaned put and I was hoping that was the end of him and that once the season with Brighton ends then he's out. Hopefully RSC gets sold to Betis and that fee goes towards Waynes wages. Adebayors fee to the kitty for new players along with Weiss and possibly Kolo, De Jong and Tevez/Dzeko.

NipHolmes said:
Guys how long has Bridge, RSC and Adebayor got left. I think Adebayor has 2 left but not sure? Wondering because Bridge is being loaned put and I was hoping that was the end of him and that once the season with Brighton ends then he's out. Hopefully RSC gets sold to Betis and that fee goes towards Waynes wages. Adebayors fee to the kitty for new players along with Weiss and possibly Kolo, De Jong and Tevez/Dzeko.

If we sell RSC, we will use the fee to put to a bottle of lucozade for one of the players.

NipHolmes said:

RSC and Bridge - 1 year
Ade - 2 years

With Ade's sale imminent, we'll be completely rid of the freeloaders this time next year, Michael Johnson's contract will also be up. If reports are true we could get RSC off the books this summer too which would leave us with only Bridge and MJ leeching off the club and playing no part. A lot of fringe players going too like Cunningham.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mr Blue sky just around the corner, be patient just a little longer. The bombs will start dropping

Good news also to come on Mancini.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLmpL2AzLs[/youtube]

edison-cavani.jpg

"Mr Blue sky just around the corner"? As in Sky Blue. Also Sam Harris saying "Thomas Edison invented the electric light bulb.. Edinson Cavani it is then.." I think both of the TH clues, ELO as well, point to Cavani. Although TH has said that his clues are not that complicated, so I think the sky blue shirt points to Cavani. Here's hoping :-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AcglZ2xGw[/youtube]

Or am I wide of the mark?

Cavani is more similar to Dzeko than Tevez so if we're bringing him in then surely that means Dzeko is gone/going then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.