It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayas trusty right foot said:
Cavani would be a great signing and much better value than RVP..

That depends how badly De Laurentiis would bleed us dry. I tend to agree Cavani would be a better long-term signing, we'd get years out of him (if we didn't discard him for the never flavour of the day), but Napoli are hard negotiators and De Laurentiis is the twat who mocked us after they beat us in the Champions League. £30million minimum for Cavani especially as he won't say he wants out, question is would that sort of money be better invested in a midfielder, winger, or defender.

Saying one thing and doing another are completely different things concerning loyalty to a club. Recently signing a contract shows some loyalty with players but it can be bought by a bidding club and especially if the player is convinced medals and better money are more likely elsewhere. That's why I hope Merlin and Bobby sign very soon. Apart from Barcelona and Real Madrid where else is better? Even that is doubtful considering the Spanish economy at the moment. Manchester City is the proven project already showing significant signs of success.

I am not convinced by Cavani, although i don't watch much Itialian football so admittedly i'm not the best person to comment.

I'd rather see RVP come despite his age etc.

As for the rumors linking us with Nani, I can't stand him but we are in need of a winger and he is admittedly a very good one.

As for my post regarding Martinez a few days ago, He should be done soon.

Vincent said:
I am not convinced by Cavani, although i don't watch much Itialian football so admittedly i'm not the best person to comment.

I'd rather see RVP come despite his age etc.

As for the rumors linking us with Nani, I can't stand him but we are in need of a winger and he is admittedly a very good one.

As for my post regarding Martinez a few days ago, He should be done soon.

Missed this post re Martinez. Top quality player this lad. Would be delighted with this signing.

117 M34 said:
NipHolmes said:
Guys how long has Bridge, RSC and Adebayor got left. I think Adebayor has 2 left but not sure? Wondering because Bridge is being loaned put and I was hoping that was the end of him and that once the season with Brighton ends then he's out. Hopefully RSC gets sold to Betis and that fee goes towards Waynes wages. Adebayors fee to the kitty for new players along with Weiss and possibly Kolo, De Jong and Tevez/Dzeko.

If we sell RSC, we will use the fee to put to a bottle of lucozade for one of the players.

Maybe a box of matches to set alight to the contact of Bridge early? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.