It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
NipHolmes said:
Guys how long has Bridge, RSC and Adebayor got left. I think Adebayor has 2 left but not sure? Wondering because Bridge is being loaned put and I was hoping that was the end of him and that once the season with Brighton ends then he's out. Hopefully RSC gets sold to Betis and that fee goes towards Waynes wages. Adebayors fee to the kitty for new players along with Weiss and possibly Kolo, De Jong and Tevez/Dzeko.

RSC and Bridge - 1 year
Ade - 2 years

With Ade's sale imminent, we'll be completely rid of the freeloaders this time next year, Michael Johnson's contract will also be up. If reports are true we could get RSC off the books this summer too which would leave us with only Bridge and MJ leeching off the club and playing no part. A lot of fringe players going too like Cunningham.

Cheers mate.

Ade to Spurs, RSC to Betis and Bridge on loan sounds good.

So next summer we are basically deadwood free now. Sale of Dzeko/Tevez on the cards and next year it's no hassle. Could get used to this.

NipHolmes wrote:
Guys how long has Bridge, RSC and Adebayor got left. I think Adebayor has 2 left but not sure? Wondering because Bridge is being loaned put and I was hoping that was the end of him and that once the season with Brighton ends then he's out. Hopefully RSC gets sold to Betis and that fee goes towards Waynes wages. Adebayors fee to the kitty for new players along with Weiss and possibly Kolo, De Jong and Tevez/Dzeko.

Bridge and RSC one year, so we won't see Bridge again and if RSC either goes on loan for the season like last year we won't see him either. Ade has two years left and if his wages are 170K per week that is approx 17,680,000 we have to pay him so selling to Spurs for 5.5m means we gain 23,180,000 or as some papers have already said enough to buy RVP.

The day when we are free of RSC and so on will be the real start to Mancini's stamp on the team.

No longer surrounded by the shite that Hughes bought, all the players pulling in the right direction. Will be a nice bit of pocket change from the sales also to spend on a backup player maybe.

Cheers RammyB

CTID, It's been a long time coming aye mate. Thing is, if Mancini leaves for whatever reason (sack doubtful but always a consideration, health, family, italy job) then he leaves us with a young team of World class players that have a winning formula and playing style. Hughes left us with an imbalanced team that was filled with self-serving players looking for retirement funds.

Agent ITK on twitter reporting Adebayor is a done deal for 8 million. He Was right about Redknapp leaving and Vertongen signing so has a decent track record with info from Spurs hopefully true.

Can anybody tell me why people are so confident why martinez is on his way?

With no disrespect to any ITKs on here or in the Martinez thread I am not confident. People maybe think that because AB manager has gone and provided we pay the release clause, maybe with the DS influence he would come to us. Looking at that you could say reasonable enough, there are one or two people on here with different sources who claim it is on, they could be right my niggling doubt is his desire to play for Barca so until he is on a flight to Manchester (and we can follow it) to a pre booked medical I ain't getting my hopes up.

mikeyboyowilde said:
Can anybody tell me why people are so confident why martinez is on his way?

Bielsa, Bilbaos manager quit. He was responsible for the transformation of Bilbaos play and success last season.

Many Spanish pundits etc spoke aregarding if he was to leave, keeping that team intact would be a difficult job, however, they did say if one player went then that would trigger others leaving wheras if nobody chose to move then the team would stay intact.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Agent ITK on twitter reporting Adebayor is a done deal for 8 million. He Was right about Redknapp leaving and Vertongen signing so has a decent track record with info from Spurs hopefully true.

Has Vertogen signed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.