It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Can anybody tell me why people are so confident why martinez is on his way?

With no disrespect to any ITKs on here or in the Martinez thread I am not confident. People maybe think that because AB manager has gone and provided we pay the release clause, maybe with the DS influence he would come to us. Looking at that you could say reasonable enough, there are one or two people on here with different sources who claim it is on, they could be right my niggling doubt is his desire to play for Barca so until he is on a flight to Manchester (and we can follow it) to a pre booked medical I ain't getting my hopes up.

I'm sure foreign clubs can't activate Javi's release clause. I think it's only Spanish clubs. I read that somewhere last year.

I'm sure foreign clubs can't activate Javi's release clause. I think it's only Spanish clubs. I read that somewhere last year.

No idea how they work I was just going off what Bayern had said that they weren't prepared to pay the 32m release clause and that Athletico were saying its either that or nothing.

BringBackSwales said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Agent ITK on twitter reporting Adebayor is a done deal for 8 million. He Was right about Redknapp leaving and Vertongen signing so has a decent track record with info from Spurs hopefully true.

Has Vertogen signed then?

Medical to be completed, fee and personal terms agreed.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Agent ITK on twitter reporting Adebayor is a done deal for 8 million. He Was right about Redknapp leaving and Vertongen signing so has a decent track record with info from Spurs hopefully true.

Has Vertogen signed then?

Medical to be completed, fee and personal terms agreed.
8 mill for Ade, result.

People are getting sucked in by fake Sky Sports accounts and wannabee ITKs trying to put 1+1 together on Twitter, Ade hasn't gone yet but it sounds very close! It'll be all over the media the second he leaves.

LoveCity said:
People are getting sucked in by fake Sky Sports accounts and wannabee ITKs trying to put 1+1 together on Twitter, Ade hasn't gone yet but it sounds very close! It'll be all over the media the second he leaves.
I just got told by my mate. Don't know where he got it from mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.