It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some clues to impending transfer activity is the rollcall in Austria I think. Among those who should be there but apparently aren't are Edin, Ade, Rocky, Kolo, MJ & McGivern (and Mancini!)

johnny crossan said:
Some clues to impending transfer activity is the rollcall in Austria I think. Among those who should be there but apparently aren't are Edin, Ade, Rocky, Kolo, MJ & McGivern (and Mancini!)

Edin is in Austria -

Edin Džeko ‏@EdDzeko
Back to training, AUSTRIA!!

johnny crossan said:

Edin not there? I thought he tweeted about off to training camp?

Rammy Blue said:
johnny crossan said:
I'm only going off the OS video so I guess a tweet tops that!

Rammy Blue said:
johnny crossan said:

That was where he was edin.

johnny crossan said:
Rammy Blue said:
johnny crossan said:

No worries mate, I'm no twitterer but saw people mention it yesterday.

I just wondered if something had progressed resulting in him leaving the camp.

I presume the others you mention probably stay and train at Carrington rather than Austria so that they are near should they get the call to negotiate somewhere.

johnny crossan said:
Rammy Blue said:
johnny crossan said:

How did you miss Kolo being first off the bus with Yaya then ?

21568858.jpg

johnny crossan said:
Edin Is arriving sometime today I imagine and really only Kolo out of the list also needs to be there which he is Mancini also of course.

No point taking players which aren't going to play next season as it's just wasting their and our time.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
johnny crossan said:
Rammy Blue said:

How did you miss Kolo being first off the bus with Yaya then ?

so to summarize,

"johnny crossan" is making shit up. i always thought he was an overated **** when he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.