It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
No idea how they work I was just going off what Bayern had said that they weren't prepared to pay the 32m release clause and that Athletico were saying its either that or nothing.

Why don't they try and get him for nothing then?

r.soleofsalford said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
johnny crossan said:
I'm only going off the OS video so I guess a tweet tops that!
How did you miss Kolo being first off the bus with Yaya then ?
so to summarize, johnny crossan is making shit up. i always thought he was an overated **** when he played.
but not intentionally - merely a brain dysfunction, it explains a lot of what I post

johnny crossan said:
r.soleofsalford said:
so to summarize, johnny crossan is making shit up. i always thought he was an overated **** when he played.
but not intentionally - merely a brain dysfunction, it explains a lot of what I post

it explains a lot of what everybody posts on here :)

@Milanello
Galliani will try to sign Kolarov, after Mesbah and Taiwo have been off-loaded, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

r.soleofsalford said:
johnny crossan said:
I'm only going off the OS video so I guess a tweet tops that!

so to summarize,

"johnny crossan" is making shit up. i always thought he was an overated **** when he played.
Some of us are far, far too young to remember that. :-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
r.soleofsalford said:

so to summarize,

"johnny crossan" is making shit up. i always thought he was an overated **** when he played.
Some of us are far, far too young to remember that. :-)

unfortunately im not one of them

Coljj said:
@Milanello
Galliani will try to sign Kolarov, after Mesbah and Taiwo have been off-loaded, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Hope this happens even though I like AK. Realistically we can't have a £17m LB on big wages as backup to Clichy and it was proved at the end of the season that AK is the backup player.

Get in a promising youngster (any academy players?) as Lescott and Zabba are able to cover for LB also I think we'd be sorted for LB. Savic & Kolo on loan (or Kolo sold?), get in a decent CB (Martinez?) and have Boyata as 4th choice CB to gain experience.

Gives us these 8 to pick from for our back 4. 5 can play CB, 4 x RB, 4 x LB plus 2 x DM although I can't ever seen VK being given a DM slot now......

Richards (RB/CB)
Zabba (RB/LB)
Kompany (CB/DM)
Lescott (CB/LB)
Clichy (LB/RB?)
Martinez (CB/DM)

6 class defenders plus
youngster (LB) and
Boyata (CB/RB).

johnny crossan said:
Some clues to impending transfer activity is the rollcall in Austria I think. Among those who should be there but apparently aren't are Edin, Ade, Rocky, Kolo, MJ & McGivern (and Mancini!)

Edin's on the training camp welcome video.

bluemoondays said:
Coljj said:
@Milanello
Hope this happens even though I like AK. Realistically we can't have a £17m LB on big wages as backup to Clichy and it was proved at the end of the season that AK is the backup player.

Get in a promising youngster (any academy players?) as Lescott and Zabba are able to cover for LB also I think we'd be sorted for LB. Savic & Kolo on loan (or Kolo sold?), get in a decent CB (Martinez?) and have Boyata as 4th choice CB to gain experience.

Gives us these 8 to pick from for our back 4. 5 can play CB, 4 x RB, 4 x LB plus 2 x DM although I can't ever seen VK being given a DM slot now......

Richards (RB/CB)
Zabba (RB/LB)
Kompany (CB/DM)
Lescott (CB/LB)
Clichy (LB/RB?)
Martinez (CB/DM)

6 class defenders plus
youngster (LB) and
Boyata (CB/RB).

Whilst I agree in some respects, I don't see that happening with the club's current philosophy. Mancini and Khaldoon want 2 class players for each position. They are not going to sell Kolarov this summer and rely on a youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.