It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlakeTheBlue said:
City Raider said:
at work, can't open it

who's the minx and does she track back?

2ljjkg8.jpg

I'd hit it... with a brick o.O
Kill with fire

gordondaviesmoustache said:
not my fault! said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i dont think i`d broadcast it if i did. mind you i dont suppose she would :(

I was at an after show party once many years ago and Goldie was there, had a drunken chat as you do and he was telling us what a right dirty minx she is and that she's into some proper kinky stuff (allegedly of course). So based on that I'd slip her one!

I'm sure she'd be delighted to hear this wonderful news.

Cheers mate, kind of you to say say *Thumbs up, like the Fonz*<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 am --<br /><br />
BlakeTheBlue said:
City Raider said:
at work, can't open it

who's the minx and does she track back?

2ljjkg8.jpg

I take it all back! I would now not "slip one" to Bjork *quivers*

Petrovs left peg said:
2ljjkg8.jpg

I take it all back! I would now not "slip one" to Bjork *quivers*[/quote]

Don't lie -Bit of make up and a couple of pints and you'd smash it all over - especially if you knew she was a dirty twat.

Any news Tolm?[/quote]

How did you know I wore makeup! *hangs head in shame*

Moving on, swiftly, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some news of some sort this week if even just to get a buzz going. It drags during closed season lol

not my fault! said:
Petrovs left peg said:
2ljjkg8.jpg

I take it all back! I would now not "slip one" to Bjork *quivers*

Don't lie -Bit of make up and a couple of pints and you'd smash it all over - especially if you knew she was a dirty twat.

Any news Tolm?[/quote]

How did you know I wore makeup! *hangs head in shame*

Moving on, swiftly, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some news of some sort this week if even just to get a buzz going. It drags during closed season lol[/quote]

Someone on here told me you wear make up and I know Bjork likes a few pints!!

Milan want that loan with option to buy deal for Kolarov, the shameless scam that we already said 'no' to Juventus about. If we did that we'd end up with him back at the end of the season with his value lowered, and since Kolarov isn't someone we REALLY want to sell (Mancini's own words) there's no reason whatsoever to loan him so fook off Galliani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.