It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I know what Ant & Dec would say....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg[/youtube]

Its chris bonnington..Cos I heard it through the grapevine.

Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Ntini77 said:
Is Hoilett still at Blackburn?

Surely he'd be a better option than Jarvis if we're looking for a cheap winger.

Completely agree. Was asking because of the rumours.

Hoilett wants first team football and that's the problem. I'd take him in a heartbeat if possible.
Hoilett is 1:5 to go to QPR, we are 33:1
Thought Hoilett had signed for Borussia Moenchengladbach? Sure I read a while back that it was done?

LongsightM13 said:
Plain Speaking said:
NipHolmes said:
Completely agree. Was asking because of the rumours.

Hoilett wants first team football and that's the problem. I'd take him in a heartbeat if possible.
Hoilett is 1:5 to go to QPR, we are 33:1
Thought Hoilett had signed for Borussia Moenchengladbach? Sure I read a while back that it was done?
It fell through and now it looks like QPR are in for him. He's out of contract.

Would like to hear Tolmie put the Mancini rumour to bed, the Russians are reporting it as fact.

It has to be bollocks surely, Mancini has far too much to do at club level.

LoveCity said:
Would like to hear Tolmie put the Mancini rumour to bed, the Russians are reporting it as fact.

I think the only country he will manage is Italy. He will sign a 3 or 4 year contract and then if Prandelli is having a nightmare he will move on.

Has anyone considered that the "get me out of here" double act could be Martinez and Munain/or Herrera from Bilbao now that it looks like it's gone tits up with Bielsa?? Then again could just be wishful thinking on my behalf.

Bursaspor have abandoned attempts to sign Kolo, likely he didn't want to go there. His latest interview regarding van Persie makes it sound like he's staying? Last year of his contract though, last chance to cash in.

LoveCity said:

Wtf this must be the russian version of the daily fail....nevertheless it did cause me to almost choke on my cornflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.