It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i seem like a favorite that isn't world class is going. De Jong? Barry? Zaba?

And they will be replace by a mint player

I just hope it is none of the 'spine' of the team, although I trust in Roberto in that aspect, will be sad to see any of the main starting 11 from last year to go though..

I'd be gutted if any of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero left though

De jong, Dzeko,Tevez Kolarov, Kolo and Ade are all dispensible, I'd throw milner, barry and AJ into the mix but we need an english quota

Dont like the sound of those videos, for me the likes of dzeko , de jong , kolarov and AJ should all be kept. At the end of the day we need a squad not just a good 15/16 players

dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a good team we have, rather than a great one.

The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

But when these bombs do drop, the only people who should be complaining are and will be our rivals.

Kill them, kill them all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGtT_FRYg[/youtube]

I thought we weren't spending that big this window, that's why there's no Cavani etc. to turn the positions that we're very good in and turn them into world class takes major transfer fees surely ? I'm so confused about what's going on this window

saying cavani was too expensive is misleading - city deemed napoli's asking price of, for example £35m, as too expensive for what cavani would provide. That doesn't mean we wouldn't be prepared to pay £35m on a player who we feel justifies that amount of money

From what TH says it seems we may be getting rid of popular players and buying unlikeable characters who may be considered better players?
We've been linked with several recently.
Its all subjective.

I don't like this latest update. I demand you delete it Tolmie. I'm really enjoying the pre-season coverage and videos so don't go spoiling it for me or we're gonna fall out.

SiWatts90 said:
I just hope it is none of the 'spine' of the team, although I trust in Roberto in that aspect, will be sad to see any of the main starting 11 from last year to go though..

I'd be gutted if any of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero left though

not sure if serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.