It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wireblue said:
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a good team we have, rather than a great one.

The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

But when these bombs do drop, the only people who should be complaining are and will be our rivals.

Kill them, kill them all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGtT_FRYg[/youtube]

I thought we weren't spending that big this window, that's why there's no Cavani etc. to turn the positions that we're very good in and turn them into world class takes major transfer fees surely ? I'm so confused about what's going on this window

saying cavani was too expensive is misleading - city deemed napoli's asking price of, for example £35m, as too expensive for what cavani would provide. That doesn't mean we wouldn't be prepared to pay £35m on a player who we feel justifies that amount of money

But if Cavani is the player Mancini believes we need, which I'm pretty sure he does , why wouldn't we pay the fee ? Far better value than a 20m RVP as well in my opinion

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

guidetti/boyata gone?

surely not zabaleta?

I dont want to sound like a spolit brat but I would much rather support a team that includes the likes of NDJ ED and PZ than have twats like RVP CR and WR in it. Their attitude is what City have done well to avoid with our previous signings.

dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

But when these bombs do drop, the only people who should be complaining are and will be our rivals.

I thought we weren't spending that big this window, that's why there's no Cavani etc. to turn the positions that we're very good in and turn them into world class takes major transfer fees surely ? I'm so confused about what's going on this window

Not sure where this has come from? The reason we have had problems with a Cavani purchase is their owner wants £40m and he wants £200k a week, too big for the player involved.

I heard a net spend of around £65m which is lot once we have settled outgoings.

That could easily be translated as another £100m plus spend in other years.

mansour's tow ropes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

guidetti/boyata gone?

surely not zabaleta?

Don't think I'd be able to sleep if the above two players left.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV6Is6PS-98[/youtube]

'But you did me wrong
So I'm movin', movin' on'

I think Carlos is staring over the edge of a precipice

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Not sure where this has come from? The reason we have had problems with a Cavani purchase is their owner wants £40m and he wants £200k a week, too big for the player involved.

I heard a net spend of around £65m which is lot once we have settled outgoings.

That could easily be translated as another £100m plus spend in other years.

Ahh I've obviously mis-interpreted something you've said in the past, my apologies<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am --<br /><br />
mcfcdjr said:
I dont want to sound like a spolit brat but I would much rather support a team that includes the likes of NDJ ED and PZ than have twats like RVP CR and WR in it. Their attitude is what City have done well to avoid with our previous signings.

I think I'd actually cry if Zabba left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.