It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
People were "creaming" over aguero because he is a great all round player and you can't compare their goal scoring records seen as aguero didn't play upfront for athletico he played behind the striker so If you don't know what your talking about don't comment you whally

No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

Did he score more than RVP?

What the actual fuck has that got to do with this argument?

However, as silly as it is, I'll go along with it.

So here goes....

1. Falcao 50/39 vs RVP 48/37, so yes.
2. Falcao (only 26) has scored more goals in his career than RVP has in his career at 29.
3. Sorry, cant help it. Again, WTF has RVP got to do with this? I think neither Falcao nor RVP are massively overrated. There both brilliant players.

sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

So here goes....

2. Falcao (only 26) has scored more goals in his career than RVP has in his career at 29.
3. Sorry, cant help it. Again, WTF has RVP got to do with this? I think neither Falcao nor RVP are massively overrated. There both brilliant players.

Wrong falcao scored 36 you are adding goals on you said 38 last post. your an idiot

mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

So here goes....

Wrong falcao scored 36 you are adding goals on you said 38 last post. your an idiot

You're an idiot.

So he scored 1 less goal than van Persie, is that supposed to prove a point beyond this bizarre anti-Falcao thing you have? Does 1 less goal mean something exactly?

Is he any good this Falcao guy? Reading some of these posts he seems to be a one trick pony all he can do is score goals :)

mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:

So here goes....

OK, so Wiki is out by 2 goals and Falcao scored 36 (i admit I put 39 in error).

Besides, I'll ask again you clown, what has that got to do with it?

YOU'RE making yourself look like an idiot. Wind it in.

sjk2008 said:
River Plate (90/34)
Porto (50/41)
Athletico (50/38)

That's 113 goals in 190 games. If you take out his performance in the weakest of those leagues (Argentinian), then his record is 89 goals in 100 games. That's a fucking ridiculously good return, almost a goal a game.

I'm no mathematical genius, but 41 + 38 doesn't add up to 89?

Apologies if this has already been pointed out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.