It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see any realistic improvements on what we have that are attainable

This is now the unknown and in City we trust. Hopefully the network of scouts complete a surprise and pull out a gem from an unfashionable club that would suit our system.

Think Ali b and the goat

Is this another elaborate wind up or there is any solid news regarding our targets?

robbieh said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
robbieh said:
Watch a lot of La Liga and I have to agree with Seosa. Last couple of years Martinez has underwhelmed me. To use a racing term for me he hasn-t trained on.
Falcao however is a different story. His form last year was the equal of Messi and Ronaldo when you take into account that Atletico are not a dominant team. His ability to make something out of nothing, his ability to score with left, right and head. Reminds me of Gerd Muller.

Nothing like the same performance as messi and ronaldo, he is massively overrated and would not be worth what we would have to pay for him.

I suggest you take 3 minutes and watch his goals from last year. He dismantled Valencia and Bilbao in the semis and finals of Europa League. Overated?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFoRghwC9w&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFoRghw ... re=related</a>

wow looked strong finisher

i8rags said:
carlos92 said:
Is this another elaborate wind up or there is any solid news regarding our targets?
Breaking news all over media, wants to stay and win silverware with city

they are just going off what he said on ask carlos

sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
sjk2008 said:
Despite agreeing with you that he's not as good as Messi or Ronaldo, I think you need to look up the meaning of 'Massively overrated'.

If you think Falcao is 'massively overrated' then I'm afraid you are talking out of your crusty, winnet-riddled, balloon knot.

River Plate (90/34)
Porto (50/41)
Athletico (50/38)

That's 113 goals in 190 games. If you take out his performance in the weakest of those leagues (Argentinian), then his record is 89 goals in 100 games. That's a fucking ridiculously good return, almost a goal a game.

Aguero's record at Athletico was 74 goals in 175 games. Yet everyone was creaming over the thought of him joining City.

Wake up will you. A player doesn't have to have the words Lionel or Cristiano in their name in order to be a fucking brilliant player.

People were "creaming" over aguero because he is a great all round player and you can't compare their goal scoring records seen as aguero didn't play upfront for athletico he played behind the striker so If you don't know what your talking about don't comment you whally

No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

hahaha that is one hell of a reponse<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:18 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Is he any good this Falcao guy? Reading some of these posts he seems to be a one trick pony all he can do is score goals :)

haha that is too funny :)

i8rags said:
carlos92 said:
Breaking news all over media, wants to stay and win silverware with city

Good

Tevez Kolarov Kolo NDJ Dzeko A Johnson ....keep them all. Great players. Champions.

RSC and Savic...these are the type I'd like to see leave....not Tevez.

Bollocks to FFP too. PSG couldn't care less..neither should we. A centre back to replace Savic and a midfielder/winger = happy.

Someone has been messing about with Wikipedia because it says Falcao has joined Spuds......unless I've missed something!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radamel_Falcao_Garc%C3%ADa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radamel_Falcao_Garc%C3%ADa</a>

Love this Transfer Forum.

By the way, nobody knows fuck all about what's going on and that includes all the supposed ITK's. It's all educated guesswork ... but entertaining all the same.

What will happen will happen and we'll have a stronger squad come the Sunday 4pm kick off v Southampton.

Cheers to you all and the Stella in my chalice ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.