It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Where is this Kolo to PSG coming from... City are in talks with Bursaspor over him and Bursaspor's coach said publicly today that they are at an advanced level. Of course Kolo could turn it down, Turkey isn't everyone's cup of tea!
Apple tea, Rambo

PistonBlue said:
hgblue said:
neoblue said:
Bloody hope not:(
Ibra for Dzeko is a bad deal.

Some of you seriously under rate Ibra.....

I don't understand it. Ibra would very quickly become a huge favourite here. T'riffic player, top, top class
It's his attitude and more importantly his ponytail that annoy me

neoblue said:
hgblue said:
Jimfv1 said:
So,...at the moment it looks as though we may be in for Ibra & T. Silva from AC Milan for Kolarov and Dzeko.

PSG want Tevez and Kolo Toure.

Then we buy RVP to replace Tevez.

Next we would want Martinez and a winger, (maybe Rodriguez - who is argentinian but plays in Chile) ???

Is this where we're upto at the moment ??

Bloody hope so ;)
Bloody hope not:(
Ibra for Dzeko is a bad deal.

Bad with a capital Bad!

I hope Kolarov doesn't leave.

Yes his defending needs work but the outlet he can give us in games is great to have. Not many crossers in football i think. His freekicks are up their with the best also.

Both attributes we don't have in any other player in the squad. Mancini i think likes him as well so i will be surprised if he leaves.

sky tot said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Silva is the closest thing we have to irreplaceable.

I'd say Yaya was closer to irreplaceable
I agree...

I also agree<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
sky tot said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Silva is the closest thing we have to irreplaceable.

I'd say Yaya was closer to irreplaceable
I agree...

southern muppet said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Relax on Silva, an announcement due when he returns to the fold.

Leaks today are designed to bluff Spurs on the urgency of agreeing a price on Modric.

Dave will be signing up for another five years, as will Komps by all accounts.

We need to keep a watch on those bastards Milan, all manner of proposals and permutations involving Ibra and Thiago.

As per my post a few pages earlier Tolm...Received a text from a friend who works in London. A lot of money has gone on Ibra within the last 24 hrs to sign for city.

I assume you're talking a bit higher up the echelons than 'he works in Ladbrokes in Peckham and two different blokes came in and put 50 quid on it today' here ? ;)

As I said-My contact is very reliable and let's just say it is a lot more than you are suggesting. Only wanted to pass the info on mate.
Lets just say if I could afford the punt,I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.