It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
psg are just a smokescreen as they was a month ago.

acmilan want sell silva and ibra to us. becouse they know silva and ibra wont accept go to psg.

psg are interested to help acmilan to sell that two players to us becouse their target are kolo toure and tevez , that could accept to go there.

all this rumors about silva and ibra to psg so are just a traple to fish us.

i'like to get fished tough

I'd go with this thinking. RVP has never struck me as a 'Mancini target', whereas Ibrahimovic and Silva do. I think RVP is a Marwood type signing, and if I'm being honest, at the time, I thought the same for Nasri. Just my opinion.

Matt the Giant said:
Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:
Breaking news, as I posted in Zlatan's thread. Ibra and Silva; €60m to PSG close to done deal. City were also interested, all this according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Hard to see the logic of Milan wanting to sell their two best players.

Apparently that was a condition set by Ac Milan, both of them or no deal. They must really need the money (to buy Tevez to start with I hope!)

As I see it, Thiago Silva and Ibra are the only two world class players left at Milan. I believe the situation is that if one of them goes, the other one will lose any faith they have left in the Milan project, so if one goes, the other is gone as well.

Having said that, there are different scenarios: one of PSG and City could get both, but it could end with PSG signing one of them and we sign the other one.

I think there's a lot of truth to this, a month ago Thiago Silva was only a signature away from becoming a PSG player, but for a Kaká-esque (and Pato-esque) last-minute "change of heart" from Milan.

Number10 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Blue Haze said:
Hard to see the logic of Milan wanting to sell their two best players.

Apparently that was a condition set by Ac Milan, both of them or no deal. They must really need the money (to buy Tevez to start with I hope!)

As I see it, Thiago Silva and Ibra are the only two world class players left at Milan. I believe the situation is that if one of them goes, the other one will lose any faith they have left in the Milan project, so if one goes, the other is gone as well.

Having said that, there are different scenarios: one of PSG and City could get both, but it could end with PSG signing one of them and we sign the other one.

I think there's a lot of truth to this, a month ago Thiago Silva was only a signature away from becoming a PSG player, but for a Kaká-esque (and Pato-esque) last-minute "change of heart" from Milan.

i believe it was silva to refuse psg , not milan bottling it.. his dream is barca but they don't seem to have the money

This is all hurting my head. Ibra to PSG even though Ibra doesn't want to go there, AC then have money to take Tevez and with some juggling of figures we return with Thiago Silva. I think I need a lie down in fact I might just stay away for a week or so till things calm down. :-)

Mancio said:
Number10 said:
Matt the Giant said:

i believe it was silva to refuse psg , not milan bottling it.. his dream is barca but they don't seem to have the money

I news went to newsnow to check, and there's tons of articles about Milan/Berlusconi rejecting/turning down the deal: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=thiago+silva+psg&JavaScript=1&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=thia ... =1&lang=en</a>

Then, the most recent article from 4 days ago headlined: "Thiago Silva – I never thought about joining PSG" <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/33127_thiago_silva_____i_never_thought_about_joining_psg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/33127_ ... g_psg.html</a>?

Pretty funny actually.

Mancio, should we expect Barca starting to say "we'd love Thiago Silva" to the press, as they often do to make the player force his club to sell him?

LoveCity said:
Mad 4 It said:
Seosa said:
Right, let's have a crack at this FM business.

Edin, Carlos + Kolarov for Ibra & Thiago Silva?

Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Zaba. Or we might sign a young left-back like Digne if Kolarov left.

If we actually got Thiago, Lescott would immediately become 3rd choice CB and cover for Clichy.

wahooblue said:
LoveCity said:
Mad 4 It said:
Would this mean Boyata as backup leftback to Clichy.

Zaba. Or we might sign a young left-back like Digne if Kolarov left.

If we actually got Thiago, Lescott would immediately become 3rd choice CB and cover for Clichy.
Which is why we won't sign him

Also, Lescott as cover for Clichy? *shudders*

So,...at the moment it looks as though we may be in for Ibra & T. Silva from AC Milan for Kolarov and Dzeko.

PSG want Tevez and Kolo Toure.

Then we buy RVP to replace Tevez.

Next we would want Martinez and a winger, (maybe Rodriguez - who is argentinian but plays in Chile) ???

Is this where we're upto at the moment ??

Number10 said:
Mancio said:
Number10 said:

I news went to newsnow to check,

This is where you went wrong mate.

Where is this Kolo to PSG coming from... City are in talks with Bursaspor over him and Bursaspor's coach said publicly today that they are at an advanced level. Of course Kolo could turn it down, Turkey isn't everyone's cup of tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.