It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues wrote:
I see on the other thread that Pedro is on the transfer list by Barca, if we signed him do you think he would be good enough to offer the width we need and supply the crosses for RVP or Dzeko?

Not much, this is Pedro were talking about.

Sorry should have put a smiley on the end of my post. I know a lot of people on here have been banging on all the time about Bale and a class wide player well it will be interesting whether we are in for this lad. IMO it would certainly help our forwards no end.

Rammyblues said:
I see on the other thread that Pedro is on the transfer list by Barca, if we signed him do you think he would be good enough to offer the width we need and supply the crosses for RVP or Dzeko?

Definitely on the transfer list or just bullshit rumour? Would be beyond a no brainer if he were available. Superb player.

adrianr said:
Rammyblues said:

Definitely on the transfer list or just bullshit rumour? Would be beyond a no brainer if he were available. Superb player.
Be good for Dave as he´s a fellow Canarian

adrianr said:
Rammyblues said:

They have to find the funds to land Neymar and Martinez.

Joehannes said:
On the subject of TH's video, I've a feeling that we're trying to sign a big player from one of the massive clubs, clubs that are known more for taking players from clubs then having players taken from them.

i think this could be spot on.....tolm said in one of his posts"city will once again be ruining football"....did we not firs get accused of that when we supposedly bid £109 mil for kaka?

dachoosen1 said:
Tevez hit 4 goals last season and is 28 years old
RVP hit 30 goals last season and is 28 years old
We could sell Tevez for 25 mill and sign RVP for 17 mil and save a fortune on wages, thats a no brainer for me.

RVP wants the same wages as Tevez if not more, he wants that 200-250k a week lucrative contract now!

We should keep Tevez as he is part of the Champions winning squad whether anybody likes it, he is proven in our team, part of the argie trio and works well with Kun.

RVP is getting old, injury prone (1 OK year does not count) and has a huge ego! We need a younger option if we are going for a striker - I thought we are creating a dynasty not a quick fix!

sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:
We could sell Tevez for 25 mill and sign RVP for 17 mil and save a fortune on wages, thats a no brainer for me.

RVP wants the same wages as Tevez if not more, he wants that 200-250k a week lucrative contract now!

We should keep Tevez as he is part of the Champions winning squad whether anybody likes it, he is proven in our team, part of the argie trio and works well with Kun.

RVP is getting old, injury prone (1 OK year does not count) and has a huge ego! We need a younger option if we are going for a striker - I thought we are creating a dynasty not a quick fix!
They are 6 months apart age wise (Tevez and RVP) it's not like Van Persie is on the cusp of retirement.

sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:

"1 ok year" - fucking hell did you watch him at all last season? FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.