It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
pudge said:
Marvin said:
Tevez says he wants out = no loaylty bonus/pay off

Tevez says he wants to stay = top price for club, pay off for Tevez, pay day for Kia

RVP = World Class

Totally agree. Naive in the extreme to take Tevez's public utterances of loyalty at face value after what happened last season. Time to fuck him off and bring in RVP.
And what about Mancini's comments?

Tevez is a better player, or at least comparable as all players have different strengths and weaknesses. He is also younger than RVP. It makes no sense from a footballing or commercial point of view.

I understand but don't believe in Tolmie's interpretation of bluff and double bluff.

dachoosen1 said:
Tevez hit 4 goals last season and is 28 years old
RVP hit 30 goals last season and is 28 years old
We could sell Tevez for 25 mill and sign RVP for 17 mil and save a fortune on wages, thats a no brainer for me.

Tevez fits into our team and everyone knows how he plays

RVP is a good player, but he isnt in the same league as Tevez. I will be fuming if we get rid of tevez and get RVP in his place.

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
pudge said:

Tevez says he wants to stay = top price for club, pay off for Tevez, pay day for Kia

RVP = World Class

Totally agree. Naive in the extreme to take Tevez's public utterances of loyalty at face value after what happened last season. Time to fuck him off and bring in RVP.

Tevez is a better player, or at least comparable as all players have different strengths and weaknesses. He is also younger than RVP. It makes no sense from a footballing or commercial point of view.

I understand but don't believe in Tolmie's interpretation of bluff and double bluff.

If you're hoping to sell a car you don't say 'this is a really unreliable car and I can't wait to see the back of it'. you say 'I love this car, but if the right offer came in'. It's naive to expect Mancini to say anything else other than that he wants to keep Tevez. I don't believe him for one second.

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
pudge said:

RVP = World Class

Mancini says Tevez is to stay = club doesn't get shafted on transfer fee.

Tevez may be 6 or so months younger than RVP, but has also stated on many occasions that he intends to retire or return to Argentina at 30 or before.

Joehannes said:
‏@MCFC_NGEN_ACAD
just been talking to the agent of a brazilian kid on trial for city 2nite renan gorne a striker from botafogo
Thought I'd stick this in here rather than EDS thread

16 yr old striker

Not the best vid quality but.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xQ0y7izqw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xQ0y7i ... re=related</a>

I sort of disagree, they are each different players both have different strengths and weaknesses. I believe it does make sense commercially, if Tevez leaves he will go for nothing, if we sign RVP over say 4 years and after three decide to sell him he will have a value to the club, shirts, sponsorship all that stuff but also some resale value even if it is only a couple of million quid. I am also in agreement with TH we are dealing with AC and they are the biggest wind up merchants you can get and are good a mind games and double bluff, just wish we weren't dealing with them.

dachoosen1 said:
We could sell Tevez for 25 mill and sign RVP for 17 mil and save a fortune on wages, thats a no brainer for me.
Well said that!

I see on the other thread that Pedro is on the transfer list by Barca, if we signed him do you think he would be good enough to offer the width we need and supply the crosses for RVP or Dzeko?

dachoosen1 said:
Me to.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
I see on the other thread that Pedro is on the transfer list by Barca, if we signed him do you think he would be good enough to offer the width we need and supply the crosses for RVP or Dzeko?
Not much, this is Pedro were talking about.

Rammyblues said:
Yes. I used to think that Pedro wasn't 'all that', and initially on his return from injury, he seemed to have lost some of his pace. However, towards then end of the season he showed his quality, his end product is top drawer and during the euros he looked fitter and quicker than in say, February, as you may expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.