It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
BWTAC said:
johnny crossan said:
I think this has been put about precisely because we are closing in on Cavani

That was my opinion too, the Napoli president trying to squeeze a bit more out of us.
Hanst tolmie said we are no longer in for him?

I know he does get some decent info, but no one on here is exclusively privvy to our dealings, let alone dictate our transfer policies. Things change quickly and Mancini has always expressed his admiration for Cavani, whether we get him or not, we'll just have to wait and see.

I like it because the club are obviously doing there business the right way and keeping all parties quiet! The Media cant guess just link us to all stars that become available! We have just won the Premier League title and are in very good shape a couple of additions are needed as cover and thats it. Stand back and applaud the club for doing things the right way!

Whatever happens i have full faith in Mancini and the board to get it right!

In true transfer forum style...I will just "cry" and "die" if Chelsea sign him...he is a fucking "legend" on FIFA! ;-)

Sit back and relax as the club hasn't done too badly over the last few years when recruiting new players.

as it stands we have 4 excellent forwards,with the option of silva and nasri to tuck in behind the main striker,do we really need cavani ?

we are not going to blow loads of money and big name footballer just for the hell of it.
we need to tweak our excellent squad with up and coming hungryplayers nothing more.

best defense,best attack in the strongest league in world football.

BringBackSwales said:
The cookie monster said:
BWTAC said:
That was my opinion too, the Napoli president trying to squeeze a bit more out of us.
Hasnt tolmie said we are no longer in for him?

if tolmie said that then it must be true

Tolmie never said that. He said we were not intrested at the figures quoted, that doesn't mean that things don't change. Tolmie also never said the wages and fee are to high for us these days, he said that city won't pay that for cavanni.

xbgyu8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.