It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Chelsea might be getting Cavani paying 35m but sticking point is his wages where he wants 150k

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
waspish said:
Looks like Chelsea might be getting Cavani paying 35m but sticking point is his wages where he wants 150k

According to the Daily Mail!!!!

Must be true then ;) I read it on some Chelsea forum they think it's going to be a done deal

waspish said:
waspish said:

Must be true then ;) I read it on some Chelsea forum they think it's going to be a done deal

So out of nowhere with no indication Chelsea agreed a deal and then the big news was sticking point on wages. I dont believe for a second Chelsea wouldn't pay him 150k a week if it was a done deal

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:

So out of nowhere with no indication Chelsea agreed a deal and then the big news was sticking point on wages. I dont believe for a second Chelsea wouldn't pay him 150k a week if it was a done deal

I agree

If, and it's a big if, it is true that Chelsea are in for Cavani then surely we must be in for him also? I know Tolmie has mentioned that the fees and wages are too big for us these days, which is a shame.

argyle said:
If, and it's a big if, it is true that Chelsea are in for Cavani then surely we must be in for him also? I know Tolmie has mentioned that the fees and wages are too big for us these days, which is a shame.
I think this has been put about precisely because we are closing in on Cavani

johnny crossan said:
argyle said:
really johnny? that the goss mate?

johnny crossan said:
argyle said:

That was my opinion too, the Napoli president trying to squeeze a bit more out of us.

BWTAC said:
johnny crossan said:
argyle said:

That was my opinion too, the Napoli president trying to squeeze a bit more out of us.
Hasnt tolmie said we are no longer in for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.