It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sahin is the biggest no brainer out of those imo. A deep lying playmaker who won't cost too much and would fit in very well next to yaya.

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
Do you think we'll be hearing a stronger buzz this week? It just seems supremely odd to me that the clubs involved haven't leaked any information about the players involved, especially Barcelona. They have a tendency to let these things play out in the media to put pressure on players living in Catalunya to stay or increase fees.

Allegedly clubs these days like to sound out reps first before his club.

I would also like to think, the very nature of the deals we are proposing, are at such a level, there is no desire to leak it, especially so, if it is detrimental to it being a success.

City are in a unique position, and I am not doing a disservice here, such our are resources, sometimes it is as simple as something grabbing our attention and going with it.

'No-brainers' if you like.

No brainer would be signing a CB, Winger, CM and striker to replace outgoing.

Pedro, Sahin and Cavani/RVP. All no brainers and all attainable. Just a CB to choose then, Martinez is expensive at more than 20mill in my eyes. Would sooner go tooth and nail and get Hummels (a very difficult transfer) and Cahill was a no brainer.

I'm sure our board no what they're doing but I'm sure Marwood is the weakspot.

I agree Cahill was a no-brainer.

I posted last summer that Cook had contacted Gartside at Bolton and the boy was absolutely bang up for it.

He would have been a little dearer at that time, they were looking for £17m, but six months later, Chelsea get him for £8m.

brotherblue said:
Tolmie!

Is it true that cazorla is up for sale and isco?

Also fbloke tweeting pedro is transfer listed?

two great options for wings

We need world class CMs though we are really short with barry out

do you trust fbloke? he seems to me just recycling twitter information and makes some stuff up. i wouldnt believe him

We need to be more dynamic getting transfer deals done.
It feels like we're trying to get a job down by the council.
All "Committees and red tape".
Restrictions like: "we must sell before we buy" are self imposed.

Young Blue said:
We need to be more dynamic getting transfer deals done.
It feels like we're trying to get a job down by the council.
All "Committees and red tape".
Restrictions like: "we must sell before we buy" are self imposed.
i`m sure if we were buying decent players we could have 4 or 5 players in now mate but we are shopping in harrods nowadays compared to aldi! i must admit though it is frustrating when chelsea walk on and just lump the required deal for hazard and their targets and bang its done?! we seem to take a while to sort ours! :-(

To any fans of other clubs browsing on here who are getting the impression that City fans are a bunch of spoilt, dick heads who chuck their toys out of the pram, when a new one doesn't arrive on demand: 99% of City fans also think these people are dick heads.

Most of us are not like this.

blueinsa said:
Young Blue said:
We need to be more dynamic

Last time we were "dynamic" we ended up with Crocky!
You've gotta be joking?
That transfer took forever. Hughes forced it through and knew the injury risk he was taking. The financial kick back he got probably had a lot to do with it.

Young Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Young Blue said:
We need to be more dynamic

Last time we were "dynamic" we ended up with Crocky!
You've gotta be joking?
That transfer took forever. Hughes forced it through and knew the injury risk he was taking. The financial kick back probably he got probably had a lot to do with it.

Twas a play on the word, "dynamic" mate.

Hughes did like to use the word now and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.