It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
i8rags said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
'The likes of you' brilliant.
Are you a banker?.
Fortunately I am not, but there's no need to tar them all with the same brush.
I'm glad your not mate, but it depends how they've affected you. We hate rags, I tar them all with the same brush, but hey who cares.

talk about going off topic! ffs why the hell like minded fans result to petty name calling on a forum... fucking keyboard warriors, the transfer forum is shit when people decide they have to argue, think I will carry on taking a wide berth

SiWatts90 said:
talk about going off topic! ffs why the hell like minded fans result to petty name calling on a forum... fucking keyboard warriors, the transfer forum is shit when people decide they have to argue, think I will carry on taking a wide berth
Rag.

ALL OUR LIVES said:
i8rags said:
nmc said:
I'm not defending Fbloke but people always want to nail anyone who posts info. I am not ITK but I work in commercial banking and I do see funding put in place by football clubs to acquire specific players - that said I never post the info partly because I think it's unprofessional, partly because the deals despite the finance being in place often don't happen - that's the nature of transfers I guess, I rarely pick up anything City related - so why bother but most importantly I don't want the abuse that he likes of Ajay had to endure. The people who genuinely are ITK and we all know there is a very small band - are brave to put their heads on the line and we should appreciate them and accept the majority of transfers despite good intentions don't get completed.
For a commercial banker, your grammar and command of the English language is shocking.

And you Sir are a fucking penis. Is that all clear enough for you ?

and you sir have gone against the forum's coc. no more please.

is that clear enough for you?

Yet another thread going to the dogs thanks to petty fans. Come on mods clean this up, or at least create a name-calling forum for the keyboard warriors.

de niro said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
i8rags said:
For a commercial banker, your grammar and command of the English language is shocking.

And you Sir are a fucking penis. Is that all clear enough for you ?

and you sir have gone against the forum's coc. no more please.

is that clear enough for you?

Agreed. No wumming. He called him Sir ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.