It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
SWP's back said:
not my fault! said:
He doesn't post because he got abuse. So left & helped on another fan site. He & TH talk & have a lt of info. Fblokes comes fom the legal side so as has been mentioned before in the past, deals can & do fall through.
He is not at all ITK and left as he was found out.

Remember the "tipping point" thread?

And if he was on the legal side ITK, he wouldn't have said we pulled the plug on Nasri.

He just guesses

Well I know him away from the board & I know he does get info so... We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.
Don't get me wrong, I think he is a top bloke and top blue, I just don't think he is ITK. He has spent 2 years befriending all the journos and ever since then, changed his online persona.

The tipping point thread was ridiculous.

SWP's back said:
not my fault! said:
SWP's back said:
He is not at all ITK and left as he was found out.

Remember the "tipping point" thread?

And if he was on the legal side ITK, he wouldn't have said we pulled the plug on Nasri.

He just guesses

Well I know him away from the board & I know he does get info so... We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a top bloke and top blue, I just don't think he is ITK. He has spent 2 years befriending all the journos and ever since then, changed his online persona.

The tipping point thread was ridiculous.

He is friends with a lot of the media but is also well in with the FA with the training program's he does. Never read the tipping point thread so can't comment on it but... I wouldn't say he was ITK myself & I'd call myself his friend but he does get bits of info & passes it on.

citytill1die84 said:
OB1 said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2145179/Premier-League-transfers--summer-2012.html

Only team to have not signed anyone now that Wigan and Stoke have done business. :O

Only team that are Champ12ns;-)

qno9yb.jpg

I like the 16 better :)
I don't like the one in red, fuck me. You got that rag goal on there for life.

It makes a lot on sense to sign Jarvi Martinez, he would be an up-grade on Barry and we also would have decent cover at CB if needed so wouldnt need to bring in another CB

Little Robin said:
alextheswede said:
Little Robin said:
Really really hope this this is true.

hope what is true? that we're back in the driving seat for Javi?
Yes.

Didn't realise I had put this twice. Lol.

so do i mate, it'll be like killing two birds with one stone, cover for Yaya, and cover at CB. i would be over the moon if all we did this transfer window is get his signature, and Cavani or Falcao's ;)

The cookie monster said:
i8rags said:
citytill1die84 said:
qno9yb.jpg

You could of moved the cheap packet of snacks..

lol thats the house where I had it done.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
citytill1die84 said:
OB1 said:
Only team that are Champ12ns;-)

qno9yb.jpg

My Rag mates cry everytime they're reminded of it mate.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Ntini77 said:
Doesn't Nir Biton count as a signing?
That's a country, isn't it?
Yeahhh
We've already ruined the world of football.
Now we're buying small countries and ruining them too, in an attempt to ruin the actual world.
Read it in the daily mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.