It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Rammyblues said:
Having checked back a few pages has it been discussed yet as to what we should do if say AC offer us 20m for Dzeko, do we take the money and let him leave or do we make sure RVP has signed on the dotted line beforehand or risk the prospect of only having three strikers for the season.

Sell first IMO to prevent Milan trying to lower the price (or one of their sneaky loan deals) by knowing we have one striker too many. If that three striker situation somehow occurs we still have our insurance policy Guidetti.
Are we saying the money is now more important than having the best team?
Arsenal will be looking to shaft us if they can.

Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Rammyblues said:
Having checked back a few pages has it been discussed yet as to what we should do if say AC offer us 20m for Dzeko, do we take the money and let him leave or do we make sure RVP has signed on the dotted line beforehand or risk the prospect of only having three strikers for the season.

Sell first IMO to prevent Milan trying to lower the price (or one of their sneaky loan deals) by knowing we have one striker too many. If that three striker situation somehow occurs we still have our insurance policy Guidetti.

No but the club are UEFA's lapdogs right now in complying with Financial Fair Play when no one else gives a toss.

LoveCity said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:

No but the club are UEFA's lapdogs right now in complying with Financial Fair Play when no one else gives a toss.

Nah, that's simply not true.

You're just having a pre-season flap mate!

CTIDANDREW said:
samharris said:
cleav said:
hahah i was going to say too, maybe the accused wummer is actually the wummed. and i'm glad that seems to be the case, makes it 100x funnier.

I think that is the case tbh.

But im not going to guffaw about it, semi titter maybe..

To try to defend the indefensible... Once again guys I apologize..wasn't trying to be a WUM I did a quick twitter search for MCFC. That post came up, I hardly read it to be honest. I saw that it was re tweeted by about 200 people thought it was credible(Big Mistake). If I knew how to delete posts I would have done so by now. Im alright with the name calling its the internet have a go at me its a boring wednesday I deserve it for this. But I quite like this website and think the ban hammer comment is a little overdoing it lol. Once again I apologize fellow blues...
No harm done fella. ;)

LoveCity said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:

Yes it seems the club is trying incredibly hard to comply with FFP. Perhaps too hard?
It's surely about striking a balance.
As I understand it UEFA wont ban you if you are taking steps to comply (ie reducing the imbalance).

Soulboy said:
LoveCity said:
Plain Speaking said:

Nah, that's simply not true.

You're just having a pre-season flap mate!

I reckon it's true, we missed out on Hazard for financial reasons and nothing else. Mancini's own words were that he'd love to have Thiago Silva at the club but the club would be unlikely to pay the asking price. These wouldn't have been a problem two years ago, I think UEFA have City worried with FFP or else we'd simply not give a fook like PSG and Chelsea don't.

I was really looking at the card game being played between ourselves and Arsenal over RVP and the forthcoming card game which no doubtedly will be played between ourselves and AC. Personally couldn't care less about the money although I have no doubt for the accountants it is, but do we allow a player to leave without having got his replacement in beforehand or do we take the risk that RVP will sign? that was all. :-)

Rammyblues said:
I was really looking at the card game being played between ourselves and Arsenal over RVP and the forthcoming card game which no doubtedly will be played between ourselves and AC. Personally couldn't care less about the money although I have no doubt for the accountants it is, but do we allow a player to leave without having got his replacement in beforehand or do we take the risk that RVP will sign? that was all. :-)
IMO we have to give Mancini the best strikers available. Dzeko is wanted by lots of clubs we would have no trouble selling him at short notice to Germany or Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.