It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolm has stated unequivocally that RvP is not going to the rags.

And why should anyone think differently?

Soulboy said:

Tolm also states that things change and what was a cast iron outcome sometimes goes tits up..

Soulboy said:

With respect TH is not God! Things change partcularly with transfers. Clubs change targets and priorities. I'm not saying he is going but I dont see how can be so certain he's not.

This thread has gained some serious pace today with people just flapping if Tolmie drops an update in I can see it 50/60 pages on

samharris said:
Soulboy said:

Tolm also states that things change and what was a cast iron outcome sometimes goes tits up..

Nah, he's stated that they don't have the money... and £50m deals for players don't just appear overnight at the whim of a manager.

Plain Speaking said:
Soulboy said:

With respect TH is not God! Things change partcularly with transfers. Clubs change targets and priorities. I'm not saying he is going but I dont see how can be so certain he's not.

To be fair to Tolm all he has said he is not concerned about RVP going to the rags and that he is still our main target.

GXCity said:
Plain Speaking said:
Soulboy said:

To be fair to Tolm all he has said he is not concerned about RVP going to the rags and that he is still our main target.

Nah, he said that he'd stopped reading a certain newspaper article when it mentioned the rags were signing RvP... that's more than just an indifference to the rags signing him!

And all the Dutch references? Don't you people come on Bluemoon enough?

If we dont sign anyone we will be there or thereabouts so relax. If we do sign someone it will be no doubt worth the wait[/quote]

there and there abouts is not acceptable, it is risky

we need to assert our dominance domestically and be looking to conquer europe

ther will be signings, patiance

All joking aside, you people who are flapping are truly fucking pathetic. You know absolutely fuck all about where City are in the transfer market, or if we have agreements in place, all you know is bits & bobs fed from the media, 95% of which are almost always fucking wrong.

It really is embarrassing. Just fucking grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.