It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
ox-blue said:
Flapety flap flap just sit back and chill all will come good we are not run by a bunch of clowns

Its forum fells it a place for people to discuss stuff City realted

We start a new season in just over 4 weeks and we have a Charity Shield and yes i want to win it in justover 3 weeks time

Realistically there are going to be no new signings for the Charity Shield game in the positions we actually need

Its not good - not for one minute did i or others suggest we are being run by clowns BUT the new signings at Chelski will have had some pre season games as will the new Rags player

We are too slow.

We will be better next season without any new signings ( I'm not saying we don't need any) players that don't speak English will have learnt a bit more and the team will have been together another more. I won't be too disappointed if we don't buy anyone as I know we have a great team and we will be enjoyable to watch like last season. I have faith in whatever decision Mancini and our owners decide regarding any incomings.

Maybe we are being slow for a reason.

The City players who played at euro 12 aren't back yet - still on holiday so will other clubs players who did the same.

Also there are players who will be at the Olympics.

So players like DDR / Martinez etc would not be pre training yet even if we signed them so why pay their wages other than to know were you stand. but we may already have agreements in place ready to strike.

When do the players on holiday come back??

tilbz said:
dctid said:
ox-blue said:
Flapety flap flap just sit back and chill all will come good we are not run by a bunch of clowns

We start a new season in just over 4 weeks and we have a Charity Shield and yes i want to win it in justover 3 weeks time

Realistically there are going to be no new signings for the Charity Shield game in the positions we actually need

Its not good - not for one minute did i or others suggest we are being run by clowns BUT the new signings at Chelski will have had some pre season games as will the new Rags player

We are too slow.

We will be better next season without any new signings ( I'm not saying we don't need any) players that don't speak English will have learnt a bit more and the team will have been together another more. I won't be too disappointed if we don't buy anyone as I know we have a great team and we will be enjoyable to watch like last season. I have faith in whatever decision Mancini and our owners decide regarding any incomings.

The rags finished on same points as us last season - if they didn't buy anyone, do you think they will be better next season?

Standing still doesn't work.

I have no doubt that we will get at least one person in, however I just wonder why it takes us so, so long to buy players. Mancini wanted them done before the Euros, now it will be close to the charity shield.

Just my opinion but Marwood doesn't seem like the negotiator that we need.

dctid said:
ox-blue said:

We are too slow.

Nasri & Aguero, our 2 major signings last summer, hadn't played before or in the Community Shield and we won the league. Don't worry everything is gonna be alright.

If we were producing high caliber youth players, which the signs are we are slowly starting to (Rekik, Suarez, Guidetti, Lopes, etc.), we would hardly need to buy. As is "signing nobody" would be a classic case of standing still. People forget we hobbled over the finish line with seconds to spare while exiting four other trophies even with our vaunted squad depth... which to be honest is overrated on BM and see through a blue filter.

Compare it to the options Real Madrid have on the bench, players like Kaka, Sahin, Albiol, Coentrao, Carvalho, Varane, Granero, Diarra, Di Maria/Callejon regular sitting out games... and we only really have great depth up front (our four), at right-back (Micah/Zaba), and in the playmaker role (Silva/Nasri/Suarez).

LoveCity said:
If we were producing high caliber youth players, which the signs are we are slowly starting to (Rekik, Suarez, Guidetti, Lopes, etc.), we would hardly need to buy. As is "signing nobody" would be a classic case of standing still. People forget we hobbled over the finish line with seconds to spare while exiting four other trophies even with our vaunted squad depth... which to be honest is overrated on BM and see through a blue filter.

Compare it to the options Real Madrid have on the bench, players like Kaka, Sahin, Albiol, Coentrao, Carvalho, Varane, Granero, Diarra, Di Maria/Callejon regular sitting out games... and we only really have great depth up front (our four), at right-back (Micah/Zaba), and in the playmaker role (Silva/Nasri/Suarez).

Agree. We're a pretty good first team, our squad however (in my opinion) isn't the best to fight for 4 cups, especially the league and champions league.

The title win has made some posters giddy that our squad is good enough to fight both the league and champions league next season forgetting just how close it really was in the league and how we failed to get out the group stages.

monty silva said:
dctid said:
ox-blue said:

We are too slow.

Nasri & Aguero, our 2 major signings last summer, hadn't played before or in the Community Shield and we won the league. Don't worry everything is gonna be alright.

But we had top top quality players already in this positions ie Tevez and Silva

We need a top top centre half and a midfield player to partner Yaya

Really really dont give a fook about strikers although i hope RvP goes to Juve or even Milan

argyle said:
tilbz said:
dctid said:

We are too slow.

The rags finished on same points as us last season - if they didn't buy anyone, do you think they will be better next season?

I have no doubt that we will get at least one person in, however I just wonder why it takes us so, so long to buy players. Mancini wanted them done before the Euros, now it will be close to the charity shield.

Surely best to wait for the end of the transfer window to judge all our people involved.

If we end the window with RVP and Martinez, plus the deadwood sold , even if we have to wait for the last day of deadline to get these players, then i'll take that.

We have more than enough in our squad to start the season well.

Johnny_on said:
argyle said:
tilbz said:

Surely best to wait for the end of the transfer window to judge all our people involved.

If we end the window with RVP and Martinez, plus the deadwood sold , even if we have to wait for the last day of deadline to get these players, then i'll take that.

We have more than enough in our squad to start the season well.

Add a winger/keep weiss and a CM and i'll be happy.

Fight on all front then but prioritise League to hurt Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.