It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The last few pages of arguing certainly warrant one of these!!!

20fagp3.gif

Dear me people...chill out.

exactly, this thread is supposed to be quiet.

LoveCity said:
This time last week... Adebayor, Santa Cruz, and Kolo all seemed close to the exit door. A week later and all of their moves are in doubt. Really, FFS.

fair points and annoying, wish the moves would be completed

NipHolmes said:
The last few pages of arguing certainly warrant one of these!!!

20fagp3.gif

Dear me people...chill out.

You and that gif :)

BTW kudos for Irani beatdown, pmsl when I heard it.

I've done him a kipper on twitter to the point he banned me. No insults but pure football debate, called him out on Jones and called him clueless on all things not Cricket.

He's a pretentious twat who plays up to be something he isn't, knowledgeable, popular and funny being the main 3. His 'love' of Bayern, NFL, United, Ravi Bopara and banter with Aussie cricketers is cringeworthy. I'd love nothing more than to share half hour on Talksport live on air calling him out. Like many, I would aim to destroy him on air and expose him to the masses for the cock he is.

Anyway, bravo squire.

I toyed with the idea of joining twitter just to say "Hi Ronnie..Remember me-I was the bitter one who rang you on the breakfast show on the 14th May-Why don't we have an open honest debate about your knowledge of football,your 58yrs supporting the rags etc etc."

Decided against it in the end..Hate the tosser.

did you really ring ronnie irani up? I mean did you really, cos you never mentioned it before

Matt Diablo said:
LoveCity said:
This time last week... Adebayor, Santa Cruz, and Kolo all seemed close to the exit door. A week later and all of their moves are in doubt. Really, FFS.

Mini flappity;)

Flapping is saved for the incomings (or lack thereof). :P

It's just pure frustration with Adebayor and RSC, whenever they seem on the verge of leaving something happens! And selling Kolo now would be prudent business, getting a fee for a 31-year-old on the downward who is earning £90,000 a week and in the last year of his contract.

BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
You and that gif :)

BTW kudos for Irani beatdown, pmsl when I heard it.

I've done him a kipper on twitter to the point he banned me. No insults but pure football debate, called him out on Jones and called him clueless on all things not Cricket.

He's a pretentious twat who plays up to be something he isn't, knowledgeable, popular and funny being the main 3. His 'love' of Bayern, NFL, United, Ravi Bopara and banter with Aussie cricketers is cringeworthy. I'd love nothing more than to share half hour on Talksport live on air calling him out. Like many, I would aim to destroy him on air and expose him to the masses for the cock he is.

Anyway, bravo squire.

I toyed with the idea of joining twitter just to say "Hi Ronnie..Remember me-I was the bitter one who rang you on the breakfast show on the 14th May-Why don't we have an open honest debate about your knowledge of football,your 58yrs supporting the rags etc etc."

did you really ring ronnie irani up? I mean did you really, cos you never mentioned it before
Pmsl. Was thinking the same thing.

i8rags said:
BringBackSwales said:

Pmsl. Was thinking the same thing.

he even remembers the date (lol, says me who forgot his wedding anniversary on Monday!)

LoveCity said:
Matt Diablo said:
LoveCity said:

Mini flappity;)

It's just pure frustration with Adebayor and RSC, whenever they seem on the verge of leaving something happens! And selling Kolo now would be prudent business, getting a fee for a 31-year-old on the downward who is earning £90,000 a week and in the last year of his contract.

Something else to blame the tea lady for, or easier still blame Marwood

grim up north said:
LoveCity said:
Matt Diablo said:
Mini flappity;)

Something else to blame the tea lady for, or easier still blame Marwood

kill 2 birds with one stone, make marwood the tea lady

I hope we can either of

Martinez / de rossi / fellaini for midfield

Munian / lucas moura / gaitan

IF one of our forwards leave

RVP/ CAVANI / FALCAO!

chelsea will be our main rival , i hope di matteo fails miserably and gets sacked by christmas

brotherblue said:
I hope we can either of

Martinez / de rossi / fellaini for midfield

Munian / lucas moura / gaitan

IF one of our forwards leave

RVP/ CAVANI / FALCAO!

chelsea will be our main rival , i hope di matteo fails miserably and gets sacked by christmas

martinez
moura
cavani please.

i see the prem finishing
us
chelsea
arse
spurs
rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.