It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City now 10/11 favs to sign Van Persie with money coming for #MCFC to sign the Arsenal striker: <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/MMxOH2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/MMxOH2</a> #MCFC #MUFC

alextheswede said:
the only realistic/gettable tranfers that we have been linked with imo are;

Skrtel
Martinez
Cavani / Falcao
Bottom 3 seem sensible for me, either striker to replace one if they want to leave. Martinez seems to offer potential and cover in a number of areas.
However I dont think Skrtel is good enough for the level we need to reach.
I cant see Barca/Real/Bayern looking to get him.

Young Blue said:
Barca are the real danger if the lad wants in his heart to go there. There must be so many Idols in Barca for a young spanish lad. Our best hope would be to convince him how well Silva has succeeded in the PL with us.

I don't know about that. Does he think of himself as Spanish or Basque?

brotherblue said:
I hope we can either of

Martinez / de rossi / fellaini for midfield

Munian / lucas moura / gaitan

IF one of our forwards leave

RVP/ CAVANI / FALCAO!

chelsea will be our main rival , i hope di matteo fails miserably and gets sacked by christmas

Like those options

wahooblue said:
Young Blue said:
Barca are the real danger if the lad wants in his heart to go there. There must be so many Idols in Barca for a young spanish lad. Our best hope would be to convince him how well Silva has succeeded in the PL with us.

Regardless he is currently playing for the national Spanish team. I would have thought he would aspire to be a regular. Most of the team seem to play for either Real or Barca. Players from either club would likely encourage a young talented player to join them? I hope DS continues to resist overtures to go back to Spain.

Plain Speaking said:
wahooblue said:
Young Blue said:

Regardless he is currently playing for the national Spanish team. I would have thought he would aspire to be a regular. Most of the team seem to play for either Real or Barca. Players from either club would likely encourage a young talented player to join them? I hope DS continues to resist overtures to go back to Spain.

If you are good enough, you don't need to play for the big two. Silva is proof of that. Martinez will be just as good as Silva IMO. The spanish national team wants to win and no matter where he goes Martinez will start becoming a regular starter for them in the coming years.

Plain Speaking said:
alextheswede said:

Skrtel
Martinez
Cavani / Falcao
Bottom 3 seem sensible for me, either striker to replace one if they want to leave. Martinez seems to offer potential and cover in a number of areas.

Yeah for sure Skrtel is far off world class but as a "back up" CB many of us are talking about needing, i think he would fit the bill, either him or Agger, although Skrtel has the advantage of having a gargoyle face to scare opponents away easier...

alextheswede said:
Plain Speaking said:
alextheswede said:

Skrtel
Martinez
Cavani / Falcao

Yeah for sure Skrtel is far off world class but as a "back up" CB many of us are talking about needing, i think he would fit the bill, either him or Agger, although Skrtel has the advantage of having a gargoyle face to scare opponents away easier...

not a chance in hell skrtel will come to be or put up with being a back up. if he left liverpool it would be for first team football. end of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.