It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8rags said:
de niro said:
brotherblue said:
I hope we can either of

Martinez / de rossi / fellaini for midfield

Munian / lucas moura / gaitan

IF one of our forwards leave

RVP/ CAVANI / FALCAO!

chelsea will be our main rival , i hope di matteo fails miserably and gets sacked by christmas

martinez
moura
cavani please.

i see the prem finishing
us
chelsea
arse
spurs
rags.
Agree with most of that.

in our dreams

leebo321 said:
taconinja said:
80s Shorts said:
So you have evidence he is not doing a good job ?
I read that as sarcastic towards the people that always want Marwood fired.

Im pretty certain if we do get RVP/ a few more then marwood wont be talked about any time soon the guy seems to be getting a lot of stick just coz we cant shift the deadwood! ade, santa, bridge i mean cm on whos gona give them around 100k a week ffs?

The guy is getting some "stick" because he completely dismantled a successful youth program, took credit for the work of others, tried to get both Hughes and Mancini sacked at various points and is generally an all round twat with little idea of what he's doing.

I've said for three years that he needs to go. He should have gone when Cook did.

Damocles said:
leebo321 said:
taconinja said:

Im pretty certain if we do get RVP/ a few more then marwood wont be talked about any time soon the guy seems to be getting a lot of stick just coz we cant shift the deadwood! ade, santa, bridge i mean cm on whos gona give them around 100k a week ffs?

The guy is getting some "stick" because he completely dismantled a successful youth program, took credit for the work of others, tried to get both Hughes and Mancini sacked at various points and is generally an all round twat with little idea of what he's doing.

I've said for three years that he needs to go. He should have gone when Cook did.

I am with you on this, I struggle to see what is good about marwood - from bit part sumamriser on sky lower league games to a director of football type role at City seemed a bit of a steep curve to me

You got to hand it to him though for being able to pull the wool over Mansour's eyes eh? That's got to be worth something! Unfortunately he's been sussed by the bluemoon witchhunt brigade so that's it...his cover is blown. Good job lads! Getting a bit of pre season training in there I see..

Damocles said:
leebo321 said:
taconinja said:

Have you read David Conn's book? There's an amusing little section in there when Khaldoon is over for a game. He invites Conn to join him in the "inner sanctum" for the day - the Chairman's Suite. As he has so many different business interests, he is conducting City business right throughout the day whilst he's there. He actually signs Joleon Lescott just after the game. Wolves I think it is. Anyway, he summons Marwood to his office and Conn claims he looks like a schoolboy who has forgotten his homework as he skulks into the office.

I'm not personally sure what to make of Marwood but the story tickled me.

JosMCFC said:
Right I reckon we're going to sign RVP , modric , Martinez That's the 3

You've left your mindset on FIFA, this is the real world.

marwood seems to get a lot of stick on bluemoon,i think someone gets the hump with somebody then the rest follow like sheep,i havent a clue what his role is,am sure plenty on here dont,but people are getting frustrated about no "huge "signings and are looking for a scapegoat.

khaldoon said marwood was doing a great job in one of his interviews,so ill back khaldoon rather than the sheep on bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.