It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:
I am intrigued as to why people have a downer on Marwood.

It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.

Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Maybe it's because they "worked" at City and are bitter bastards.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.

Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.
My god you need to get laid.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Care to flesh out this opinion with some info from the many you know at City who have worked with him.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
salfordpaul said:
wahooblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

I actually think he has a point--to an extent. I believe TH is ITK. Seems clear he is a journalist and a blue and passes what he knows. That said...it seems the club has really plugged its leaks in the past 18 months. The amount of reliable info out there about our targets really is thin.

i can categorically say he is not a journo and i know this for FACT.

Well his credibility has risen a tad then at least.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

I would have hated to have seen your reaction to a poster using a similar argument against Mancini...oh, hang on!

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

So I have a different opinion to you and I'm "full of shit"? Poor form by a mod of such a good forum.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

You don't know Khaldoon obviously

salfordpaul said:
wahooblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

I actually think he has a point--to an extent. I believe TH is ITK. Seems clear he is a journalist and a blue and passes what he knows. That said...it seems the club has really plugged its leaks in the past 18 months. The amount of reliable info out there about our targets really is thin.

i can categorically say he is not a journo and i know this for FACT.

Fair enough. I don't know anything for a fact. To me a lot of his posts point in that direction (e.g. nailing the exact time that Harry got sacked).

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
bluetim said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

I would have hated to have seen your reaction to a poster using a similar argument against Mancini...oh, hang on!
I see what you did there!

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

I see what you did there!

It needed to be done mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.