It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
BringBackSwales said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Its so fuckin embarrassing ,they haven't a clue what he does but choose too slag him off.

that being the case, would you enlighten me as to what he does do, and what he does well, indeed what he has ever done well? Especially you being the self-proclaimed number1blue n all that

Well he does something or else he wouldn't still be employed. I get the feeling that Cook and Khaldoon and the rest of the board think he does something useful

Is this a Clarkie ???

grim up north said:
BringBackSwales said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Its so fuckin embarrassing ,they haven't a clue what he does but choose too slag him off.

that being the case, would you enlighten me as to what he does do, and what he does well, indeed what he has ever done well? Especially you being the self-proclaimed number1blue n all that

Well he does something or else he wouldn't still be employed. I get the feeling that Cook and Khaldoon and the rest of the board think he does something useful
Actually i'm Thenumber1blue!

Like as has been suggested, for those wanting to debate the role Marwood has at the Club why do you not submit a new topic where the positive/negative can be voiced.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Damocles said:
Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

So I have a different opinion to you and I'm "full of shit"? Poor form by a mod of such a good forum.

You're full of shit because your blaming criticisms of Marwood on "if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right?".
Out of order damo, most of the flappers on here are blaming Marwood for the lack of signings, as such that is his qoute, not everyone in the world who dislikes Marwood has the knowledge that you have stated, He most definitely ain't full of shit, with regard to his statement he's fuckin spot on. Wether or not Marwood is the Cnut you say he is, is up for debate. But one thing for sure I have insider knowledge from our chairman who thinks you are full of shit. I personally reserve judgement.

bluetim said:
el blue said:
bluetim said:
So I have a different opinion to you and I'm "full of shit"? Poor form by a mod of such a good forum.

Well you did suggest that anyone who had a different opinion to you re Marwood was a 'needy flapper'...

The majority who slag off Marwood on here do seem that way,desperate for a signing,looking to point the finger at someone to blame for the disappointment of no world-class additions thus far.

I won't pretend I know exactly what Marwood's job description is and whether he is good at it or not. But when you look on the transfer forum for interesting debate and perhaps snippets of news,it gets tiresome to repeatedly see "Marwood is shit and has to go because we haven't signed anybody yet".

I challenged that opinion and would be interested to hear why people feel that way. If the counter-argument is that I'm "full of shit" then it only heightens my belief that the opinion I challenged is without foundation.

Fair enough, I was just nitpicking anyway and I'm not looking to add to the 'tiresome and repetitive' stuff so lets leave it there. I don't have any basis for an opinion on Marwood either.

i would be happy if we signed heskey at the moment!!

might stop everyone arguing with each other on almost every thread!

come here to see if there's any news and its an argument, go to the Niang thread and the same there.

for fucks sakes were champions! gaffers signed a new contract! theyre obviously working on deals! chill the fuck out !!!

angleseyblue said:
i would be happy if we signed heskey at the moment!!

might stop everyone arguing with each other on almost every thread!

come here to see if there's any news and its an argument, go to the Niang thread and the same there.

for fucks sakes were champions! gaffers signed a new contract! theyre obviously working on deals! chill the fuck out !!!

Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.