It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:
I am intrigued as to why people have a downer on Marwood.

It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.
Its so fuckin embarrassing ,they haven't a clue what he does but choose too slag him off.

that being the case, would you enlighten me as to what he does do, and what he does well, indeed what he has ever done well? Especially you being the self-proclaimed number1blue n all that

bluetim said:
Damocles said:
bluetim said:
It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.

Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

So I have a different opinion to you and I'm "full of shit"? Poor form by a mod of such a good forum.

You're full of shit because your blaming criticisms of Marwood on "if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right?".

BringBackSwales said:
Thenumber1blue said:
bluetim said:
Its so fuckin embarrassing ,they haven't a clue what he does but choose too slag him off.

that being the case, would you enlighten me as to what he does do, and what he does well, indeed what he has ever done well? Especially you being the self-proclaimed number1blue n all that

He didnt claim Marwood was one thing or the other. He also didnt claim to know what Marwoods contribution is. Khaldoon seems to rate him though.

bluetim said:
So I have a different opinion to you and I'm "full of shit"? Poor form by a mod of such a good forum.

Well you did suggest that anyone who had a different opinion to you re Marwood was a 'needy flapper'...

Rammyblues said:
Dam

Just reading back through your posts it seems

a) You have more knowledge than I have on the "inner workings" and politics within the club.

b) If you are right this man is just out to feather his own nest or has his own agenda

c) Seems to be holding back transfers which seem apparant that we need and maybe using FFPR to hide behind.

Thanks for that, I always wondered why, that is all.

You forgot he also is more ITK than Khaldoon!

Obviously has the Sheik's ear!

tumblr_lfie6j1Nma1qarc0k.gif

el blue said:
bluetim said:

Well you did suggest that anyone who had a different opinion to you re Marwood was a 'needy flapper'...

He didnt say that at all. He said the flappers needed a scapegoat, not that anybody who disagreed with him was one.

el blue said:
bluetim said:

The majority who slag off Marwood on here do seem that way,desperate for a signing,looking to point the finger at someone to blame for the disappointment of no world-class additions thus far.

I won't pretend I know exactly what Marwood's job description is and whether he is good at it or not. But when you look on the transfer forum for interesting debate and perhaps snippets of news,it gets tiresome to repeatedly see "Marwood is shit and has to go because we haven't signed anybody yet".

I challenged that opinion and would be interested to hear why people feel that way. If the counter-argument is that I'm "full of shit" then it only heightens my belief that the opinion I challenged is without foundation.

a fucking witch hunt on marwood ? khaldoon said he was doing an excellent job,mmmmmmm who to listen to,the chairman who has helped us rule english football,or some faceless fat **** who knows fuckall,but has a huge fucking mouth,mmmmmmmm

sorry thought i would throw mar WOOD on the fire :)

BringBackSwales said:
Thenumber1blue said:
bluetim said:

Well he does something or else he wouldn't still be employed. I get the feeling that Cook and Khaldoon and the rest of the board think he does something useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.