It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Cazorla wants out of Malaga.

Would be a useful addition to our squad I reckon.

-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 am --

I'd take him here in an instant he's absolute quality. Really shone on the right wing this season for Malaga and we could definitely use a player like him.

LoveCity said:
Not signings but Silva (Goal.com) and Kompany (The Sun) are going to sign new contracts this week according to said sources.

fuckin-buzzin-raver-smiley_design.png

robbieh said:

This guy is exactly what we need, we should be focusing on getting in a world class winger and cover in the defensive line.

Why the f..ck are we in for a striker when we already have guys like tevez dzeko aguero ballo in the team.

iqjatt said:
robbieh said:

This guy is exactly what we need, we should be focusing on getting in a world class winger and cover in the defensive line.

Why the f..ck are we in for a striker when we already have guys like tevez dzeko aguero ballo in the team.

I agree. I think that Rvp should be our last option and what i don't understand is, is that we should be going after our weaknesses, a winger, deep lying playmaker and another CB, & yet most of the transfer news has been about Rvp, a player that would improve us, but we'd still have the same weaknesses.

I believe that Wenger will want to drag this transfer saga on until the latest date possible and i think other teams like milan and tottenham would want to as well hoping that we'd sell at a cheaper price. We should be taking this opportunity to be focusing on other areas of the team.

No one from city have said anything about RVP is a target?, I think we are not even interested! We are just on the outside of it just in case we do let any of our strikers go, all I've heard from city and Mancini is none of our strikers are going and he wants them to stay. That tells me RVP is an after thought or a fall back....

I see the Danielle de Rossi rumours are picking up pace in Italy again this weekend... as predicted three weeks ago!

Soulboy said:
I see the Danielle de Rossi rumours are picking up pace in Italy again this weekend... as predicted three weeks ago!

Stade Rennais manager has said they've accepted offers for Yann M'Vila too. Apparently he'll choose where he's going in 2 weeks, would prefer him to De Rossi.

M'vila is good but did not impress at the euros, but then again many ohers didnt and they ae decent players.

Would much rather have fellaini or javi martinez though

lets see how things go the next two weeks.

robbieh said:

Blimey Malaga struggling to pay the bills. Only the 2 tighest clubs in world football interested at the moment we should get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.