It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherblue said:
M'vila is good but did not impress at the euros, but then again many ohers didnt and they ae decent players.

Would much rather have fellaini or javi martinez though

lets see how things go the next two weeks.

I heard M'vila is going to Arsenal

Hamann Pineapple said:
brotherblue said:
M'vila is good but did not impress at the euros, but then again many ohers didnt and they ae decent players.

Would much rather have fellaini or javi martinez though

lets see how things go the next two weeks.

I heard M'vila is going to Arsenal

I heard Hazard was comming to city.

Things can change in transfer business at any point.

We do need some CM cover with barry out.

I think M'Vila would be a good signing, he can keep things ticking and has very good passing stats, he would be a more creative version of De Jong. However I don't think he offers the versatility and passing range that a De Rossi type midfielder would give us, which is what we really need IMO as we often seem laborious in midfield. But M'Vila still is improving, Desailly said M'Vila can be better than he was.

LoveCity said:
I think M'Vila would be a good signing, he can keep things ticking and has very good passing stats, he would be a more creative version of De Jong. However I don't think he offers the versatility and passing range that a De Rossi type midfielder would give us, which is what we really need IMO as we often seem laborious in midfield. But M'Vila still is improving, Desailly said M'Vila can be better than he was.

Agree, M'Vila has also had his attitude questioned

Been away for a few days and was unable to check news and the forum. Can anyone give me a brief overview of what's going on, targets, gossip or any other news?

onetruesaxon said:
TooBlue2 said:
Been away for a few days and was unable to check news and the forum. Can anyone give me a brief overview of what's going on, targets, gossip or any other news?

Well it's simple,marwood is a dick and know one wants van pussy.next question lol

Haha fair enough, what has marwood done?

TooBlue2 said:
onetruesaxon said:
TooBlue2 said:

Well it's simple,marwood is a dick and know one wants van pussy.next question lol

Haha fair enough, what has marwood done?

Apparently he is responsible for the fact that no decent players ever came from City's academy & is personally responsible for every bad transfer we made & every target we missed BUT none of the targets we actually got were anything to do with him & none of the quality players we signed had anything to do with him.

In short: if it's bad, it's Marwood's fault, if it's good, it's someone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.