It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
TooBlue2 said:
onetruesaxon said:
Well it's simple,marwood is a dick and know one wants van pussy.next question lol

Haha fair enough, what has marwood done?

Apparently he is responsible for the fact that no decent players ever came from City's academy & is personally responsible for every bad transfer we made & every target we missed BUT none of the targets we actually got were anything to do with him & none of the quality players we signed had anything to do with him.

In short: if it's bad, it's Marwood's fault, if it's good, it's someone elses.

What a bastard! Was he planted at the club as part of the 'agenda'?

Without me reading 30+ pages of nonsense. Can someone please sum up if anything has happened?

There has been a huge argument over the merits or lack of in Marwood.
It seems the Rags are being linked with everyman and his dog to flog season tickets and get people to buy the worthless shares, as TH mentioned they will be offering 10m for Messi next.
RVP saga rumbles on but there is no end in sight.
De Rossi lots of links in press but may or may not happen
We may or may not sign Martinez but little has been discussed about this player for yonks.
The usual argument between whether Dzeko is better than RVP

I think that covers it.

Rammyblues said:
Without me reading 30+ pages of nonsense. Can someone please sum up if anything has happened?

It seems the Rags are being linked with everyman and his dog to flog season tickets and get people to buy the worthless shares, as TH mentioned they will be offering 10m for Messi next.
We may or may not sign Martinez but little has been discussed about this player for yonks.

I think that covers it.

could you not just have provided a youtube clip that sums all that up? ;)

Rammyblues said:

I think that covers it.

excellent rammy, could you update at the same time every day please?

City Raider said:

The transfer window, tolmie style:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5-Uw6Tnf1Y[/youtube]

City Raider wrote:

I reckon this might sum it up

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szNtnS7Bh4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szNtnS7Bh4</a>

(Not my kind of music please note :-)

I think that now we are seeing the best players come back from their post-Euro holidays then things we will start to hot-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.