It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

Thats a heck of a question.

But just ask youself in todays transfer market who do you reckon are involved in a transfer of a "top drawer player" IMO at least the following:-

1) Manager
2) Chairman
3) Owner
4) Maybe Assistant Manager
5) Lawyers to draw up contracts (no disclosure because of client confidentiality)
6) Accountants see 5 above
7) Banks see 5 above
8) Marketing
9) Any company which may have image rights and so forth
10) Agent
11) Player
12) Certain press who can be relied upon to use discretion and to increase pressure for a player to leave a club if the name is leaked by the club.

Again only IMO there may be someone in the above list who might be privy to certain information and post on here.

There may not be many but there will be some.

The cookie monster said:
Forzacitizens said:
I really think the days of ITK's are over, certainly at City anyway

Thats twice you have moaned about a certain poster..

Dont fuckin read it if it bothers you..

I dont think he moaned about anybody.

Its fun for some to speculate about speculation, fair enough.

I think it is a good sign that the leaks have been plugged, that the club is being run professionally and that there are very few if any that are "ITK".

Edwaardz said:
Anyone else read what Raiola's been saying about PSG, Ibra and UEFA? Quite interesting.

Read the timeline: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/Milanello" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/Milanello</a>
Milanello is fantastic on twitter for impartial Milan news and doesn't do much spam for the most part unlike others. The Raiola quotes are very interesting especially the one about PSG being a dream team(kinda are) and to "find me a better squad on paper!" uhhh ours, barca, madrid, chelsea..

And this is so hilariously true:
Raiola: "The only way a top player would come to Italy is if someone like Berlusconi, Moratti or a sheikh decides to pay the money needed"

He's right cause there's no way galliani or anyone else over there would pay the full amount of money to bring over someone like balo or dzeko, they wanna haggle over free loan deals and want u to pay the players full salary.. just fuck off and come get me when ur ready to pay us our asking price. Really off topic but there was a decent rumour about how silvio was gonna pocket a lot of the cash from PSG and use it to get his political career back up. Just absurd if true..

The cookie monster said:
Forzacitizens said:
The cookie monster said:
Thats twice you have moaned about a certain poster..

Dont fuckin read it if it bothers you..

I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

So you not referring to anyone when you leave a post like this?

Forzacitizens said:
These dropping bombs etc all a load of rubbish to make posters read the thread

That's one way of saying something huge is going to happen which has been mentioned on here. I wasn't implicating anyone directly.

Rammyblues said:

Thats a heck of a question.

But just ask youself in todays transfer market who do you reckon are involved in a transfer of a "top drawer player" IMO at least the following:-

1) Manager
2) Chairman
3) Owner
4) Maybe Assistant Manager
5) Lawyers to draw up contracts (no disclosure because of client confidentiality)
6) Accountants see 5 above
7) Banks see 5 above
8) Marketing
9) Any company which may have image rights and so forth
10) Agent
11) Player
12) Certain press who can be relied upon to use discretion and to increase pressure for a player to leave a club if the name is leaked by the club.

Again only IMO there may be someone in the above list who might be privy to certain information and post on here.

There may not be many but there will be some.

1-5 Silly to think that they would be posting their information on multi million
pound business deals on a random internet forum.

6-11 Extremely unlikely.

12 The press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.