It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
Marvin said:
Some of you wont like what's in the Mirror

Let me guess. 'United agree 15m fee for van Persie as city's 30m bid rejected'

Near enough. van Persie will hook up with Nasri and Sneijder at the Theater of Screams.

25urtl1.jpg

Rammyblues said:
I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just the general concept of being in the know. I question who really is, if anyone actually is.

Thats a heck of a question.

But just ask youself in todays transfer market who do you reckon are involved in a transfer of a "top drawer player" IMO at least the following:-

1) Manager
2) Chairman
3) Owner
4) Maybe Assistant Manager
5) Lawyers to draw up contracts (no disclosure because of client confidentiality)
6) Accountants see 5 above
7) Banks see 5 above
8) Marketing
9) Any company which may have image rights and so forth
10) Agent
11) Player
12) Certain press who can be relied upon to use discretion and to increase pressure for a player to leave a club if the name is leaked by the club.

Again only IMO there may be someone in the above list who might be privy to certain information and post on here.

There may not be many but there will be some.

That's fair enough Rammy, but I'm not sure any of them would disclose information on transfers.

United have already offered £30m for Lucas, I thought they weren't spending big?

Forzacitizens said:
Regarding RVP, don't think United could afford to pay his wages anyway

Or the transfer fee. Unless the proposed flotation has been agreed and underwritten and they are so desperate to keep up that they are spending in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.