It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rekik possibly as he's physically and technically very mature,Suarez not so much,probably needs another season before he's prem material.

I'm not sure the bottom half of the Prem is stuffed full of midfielders better than Suarez on those counts.

Ok,i think as well as being a tad lightweight,he holds on to the ball too long and needs to work on his decision making,all will come with experience - not good enough yet.

FantasyIreland said:
Neville Kneville said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rekik possibly as he's physically and technically very mature,Suarez not so much,probably needs another season before he's prem material.

I'm not sure the bottom half of the Prem is stuffed full of midfielders better than Suarez on those counts.

Ok,i think as well as being a tad lightweight,he holds on to the ball too long and needs to work on his decision making,all will come with experience - not good enough yet.
Well why not test him in the Carlin Cup alongside an experienced first team player in attacking midfield or when we're cruising in games, definitely worth having one or two youth players on the bench from time to time.

These young lads need a season out on loan at a lower prem or championship team on the agreement they get game time or re-called, give them the experience they need before bringing them into our first team.

Id like to see Weiss with us this season along with Boyata, get Savic out on loan

Bluemooner33 said:
These young lads need a season out on loan at a lower prem or championship team on the agreement they get game time or re-called, give them the experience they need before bringing them into our first team.

Id like to see Weiss with us this season along with Boyata, get Savic out on loan

Would like to see Weiss?

Hmmm, Mancini would have some really hard decisions to make....who do I pick today? Weiss or Silva......

FantasyIreland said:
Neville Kneville said:
FantasyIreland said:

I agree he's not quite good enough for us, but there will be players with similar faults & half Suarez talent, playing for teams in the bottom half. He's good enough to have played games for Pearce's City side imo.

Also, Suarez is no David Silva when it comes to build, he's going to be quite a strong lad imo. It's just that he's young. He'll get stronger this season.

Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Neville Kneville said:

Well why not test him in the Carlin Cup alongside an experienced first team player in attacking midfield or when we're cruising in games, definitely worth having one or two youth players on the bench from time to time.

I think we would benefit from going on loan to a Wigan where he will play a style of football providing he gets lots of game time

He looks to be a fantastic player

SamTheGuru said:
Bluemooner33 said:

Would like to see Weiss?

Hmmm, Mancini would have some really hard decisions to make....who do I pick today? Weiss or Silva......

Are you for real?? in that case Johnson, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, De Jong, Panti etc etc might as well not be in the squad next season as the starting 11 are better.

Stick to your computer games kid

oakiecokie said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all

Not been on much last few days with work etc.

What is the latest. Anyone give me a resume?

Ta in advance

Its been absolute dog shite mate.Just the same drivel from the media and certain Blue Mooners alike.

apart from the prospect of 3-4 bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.