It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
leebo321 said:
taconinja said:
I read that as sarcastic towards the people that always want Marwood fired.

Im pretty certain if we do get RVP/ a few more then marwood wont be talked about any time soon the guy seems to be getting a lot of stick just coz we cant shift the deadwood! ade, santa, bridge i mean cm on whos gona give them around 100k a week ffs?

The guy is getting some "stick" because he completely dismantled a successful youth program, took credit for the work of others, tried to get both Hughes and Mancini sacked at various points and is generally an all round twat with little idea of what he's doing.

I've said for three years that he needs to go. He should have gone when Cook did.

So you think Marwood dismantled our youth scheme without reference to anybody else in the club? Very unlikely. As for trying get Hughes and Mancini sacked, do you honestly think that a Football Administration Officer has such a powerful influence over our Chairman that he could get instigate the sacking of a manager, especially Mancini? Nope, sorry that doesn't ring true to me. You're giving him far to much credence in the influence he has at City.

Seosa said:
JosMCFC said:
Right I reckon we're going to sign RVP , modric , Martinez That's the 3

You've left your mindset on FIFA, this is the real world.
Yeah people told me that 4 years ago when I said we will win the league ;)

JosMCFC said:
Seosa said:
JosMCFC said:
Right I reckon we're going to sign RVP , modric , Martinez That's the 3

You've left your mindset on FIFA, this is the real world.
Yeah people told me that 4 years ago when I said we will win the league ;)

Four years ago we'd just lost 8-1 to Middlesbrough...

baldybouncer said:
Damocles said:
leebo321 said:
Im pretty certain if we do get RVP/ a few more then marwood wont be talked about any time soon the guy seems to be getting a lot of stick just coz we cant shift the deadwood! ade, santa, bridge i mean cm on whos gona give them around 100k a week ffs?

The guy is getting some "stick" because he completely dismantled a successful youth program, took credit for the work of others, tried to get both Hughes and Mancini sacked at various points and is generally an all round twat with little idea of what he's doing.

I've said for three years that he needs to go. He should have gone when Cook did.

So you think Marwood dismantled our youth scheme without reference to anybody else in the club? Very unlikely. As for trying get Hughes and Mancini sacked, do you honestly think that a Football Administration Officer has such a powerful influence over our Chairman that he could get instigate the sacking of a manager, especially Mancini? Nope, sorry that doesn't ring true to me. You're giving him far to much credence in the influence he has at City.

Agree completely.

Hughes used to get the blame for dismantling our youth system, yet it carried on after he'd gone & carries on now with the sacking of more coaches. I suppose the new training centre was down to Marwood too ?

No of course not, because that is seen as a good thing so no way can Marwood have any influence there.

And our academy needed dismantling. It was inept & produced nothing of quality in all the years it was going.

Looks like Man City have tabled a bid in time to stop RvP going on Arsenal tour. Unsure on reports of Juve and Utd bids but v real interest.

just put on rvp thread:

@BBCSport: Read the full Robin van Persie exclusive (Arsenal receive three bids received for Arsenal striker) here <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/o29y35RA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/o29y35RA</a>

bids from us, juve and utd - he is not going on tour

shits about to get real

Arsenal have dismissed Manchester United's bid for Robin van Persie.
Offers from both Manchester City and Juventus also fall short of the Gunners' valuation of the 28-year-old.
It is understood City, United and Juve tabled offers in the region of £15m for the Netherlands striker, who has a year left on his contract, but Arsenal are keen to hold out for a fee of £25-30m.

I can see him going for 18m

I reckon the 30million is just to appease Arsenal fans - if its to us then expect an undisclosed fee like Nasri and Clichy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.