It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I am intrigued as to why people have a downer on Marwood.

Probably for a lot of people it's the same reason they disliked Gary Cook. Ignorance to the job that's being done behind the scenes because it's not up-front and visible to the masses. Listening to snippets and supposed rumours from kfa's without any proof doesn't help either.

Rammyblues said:

It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.

bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment on Bluemoon,if you are a needy flapper disgusted that we haven't signed an entire new starting eleven. Someone has to be the scapegoat right? I'm going to cancel my seasoncard if we don't sign someone by 6pm.

Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

I know plenty at City who have worked with him in various roles and absolutely all of them say the same thing. He's a clueless twat who is there only because he's good at taking credit.

I don't care if we don't sign anybody. Marwood is a parasite, an opinion that I've expressed

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

i had the pleasure of having a chat with marwood whilst we were stuck in abu dhabi airport and he seemed to be a very nice guy, chatted for a good 15minutes about city and only had good things to say, he wouldnt divulge any transfer news but loved all the stuff going on around the club so i tend to agree with people saying the critisism is sometimes unwarranted

Dam

Just reading back through your posts it seems

a) You have more knowledge than I have on the "inner workings" and politics within the club.

b) If you are right this man is just out to feather his own nest or has his own agenda

c) Seems to be holding back transfers which seem apparant that we need and maybe using FFPR to hide behind.

Thanks for that, I always wondered why, that is all.

bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Its so fuckin embarrassing ,they haven't a clue what he does but choose too slag him off.

Damocles said:
bluetim said:
Rammyblues said:

Bullshit.

here (7th July '12)

here (7th May '12)

here (19th Feb '12)

here (20 September '11)

here (25th June '11)

here (22nd June '11)

Etc.

You're full of shit.

Hmmm nice words from a Moderator. I can see a

ban_hammer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.