It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
dancity19 said:
Freestyler said:
J. Martinez
De Rossi
If we lose a striker, then RVP would be fine. But i'd prefer Cavani, although we've more chance with RVP at the moment.

Them three, maybe a winger to and were sorted for the summer.
a little bit easier said than done....

True.

Although the above apart from Cavani, has a strong chance of happening.

Does it? Do you know this, I assumed it was just wishful thinking. I am sure signings will happen this summer, but it is so slow at the moment. Also, no matter how water tight city are at the moment, deals ineviatably get leaked to the media, and we are yet to be linked with any of those players (RVP aside) really strongly, are we?

Other than RVP, I don't think anyone genuinely has any clue who we're after or how much chance it has of happening.

Arsene Wenger has insisted he is not currently interested in signing Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila. Due to City interest?

MIDO1981 said:
Arsene Wenger has insisted he is not currently interested in signing Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila. Due to City interest?

Lol at the username

Just had a quick butchers on Skybet,interestingly the only players we are favourites to sign are Falcao and Robben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.