It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things are about to get hotter.

117 M34 said:
It wouldn't suprise me if all these new rumours have come about from people reading the stillsy thread and then passing it on to their friends, who then come on here and share their regurgitated 'info' which came from here in the first place

I like it, and you can imagine it happening with all the social networks, I think it has happened before on here, I think they call it a feedback loop

tilbz said:
simon31goat said:
tilbz said:
rvp medical tommorow according to a few on twitter and supposedly a few on bluemoon,no doubt it wont be and they will be more frustration as another day passes and im sure someone will post the popcorn cat and all are heads will explode

But I thought he favoured the rags and has already signed a contract with juve
somethings got to give,i just cant understand how the champions havent got at least 1 player by now,getting rid of the deadwood is proving to be a hard battle,but i thought we,d of had 1 in at least,

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

One of TH's posts suggested things would start to happen around tomorrow so perhaps it's not all rubbish....though I can't find it!

Its all happening!!

neoblue said:
Ducado said:
Can we have less of the GIFS please and more talk about transfers
No, because no one knows fuck all. I thought it was marvin cos I'm on my phone and the screens shit, then I realise it's someone with 101 posts or some shit it's pretty obvious.

Posts = Knowledge

Re: Its all happening!!

Martyn said:
neoblue said:
Ducado said:
No, because no one knows fuck all. I thought it was marvin cos I'm on my phone and the screens shit, then I realise it's someone with 101 posts or some shit it's pretty obvious.

Posts = Knowledge

Definately not - check out DeNiro's number of posts ;)

Re: Its all happening!!

Martyn said:
neoblue said:
Ducado said:

Posts = Knowledge

Martyn, getting back to your news. If we are considering winger / creative midfielder, in your opinion, will they improve what we already have in Johnson, silva, nasri etc ?

"But I thought he favoured the rags and has already signed a contract with juve"

and it was the same with nasri and aguerro last year. the media are manipulated by fergie and his cronies. ridiculous. fergie knows he can t keep up with us in the transfer market, agents are well aware of the future at man utd, hence youngsters leaving. He hasn t signed a midfielder since anderson, even city fans know he needs a marquee midfielder. what about sneider...he was nailed on to go to utd last year according to the media ...wasn't he ?

we are in a very good place, who will be challenging and winning titles for years to come. I wouldn t swap it for the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.